Deaf Firefighter?

see another AD :shock: on you lol

Originally posted by ChelEler
WHAT?!?! You hearing, Prostock19?!?!? You caught me off guard here, because at all these times I thought you're deaf. I looked at your pic and thought I have met you before but not sure. :laugh2:

But, hey, it's all :thumb: good, that you're in here and being involved into Deaf World. :thumb:
LOL. Where do you think you met me? I have been around. Deaf Days at Six Flags New England and NJ, Gally, NTID.

Probably have not met you... but you may look like someone I know who is DEAF. ;)

Probably have not met you... but you may look like someone I know who is DEAF. ;)
That is cool. I notice I have alot of twins walking around this earth. :rofl: :laugh2:

:nod: :werd: Definitely! Heh.
When I was a volunteer for the fire dept, I was told by both hospitals that I had a twin who worked for an neighboring town's ambulance. I never met or saw the dude. :rofl:

:laugh2: It would be :crazy: if you two met! We probably won't be able to separate who you two are! :laugh2:

:laugh2: It would be :crazy: if you two met! We probably won't be able to separate who you two are! :laugh2:
LMAO. My insurance and bank both have a person with the SAME exact name as me. I use to have to explain that there are 2 of me. LOL.

Originally posted by prostock19
LMAO. My insurance and bank both have a person with the SAME exact name as me. I use to have to explain that there are 2 of me. LOL.

SAME SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS TOO?!?!?!?! :smh: :thud:

(I know it's impossible, or can it be??? :laugh2: )

SAME SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS TOO?!?!?!?! :smh: :thud:

(I know it's impossible, or can it be??? :laugh2: )
No no...that is different. But they always got confused.

I know a guy from my high school and he was a firefighter (I don't know if he still is). He is hard of hearing.

Deaf can do it. I am hearing and believe Deaf can do it!

THUD!! You are hearing!! Wow, it is very rare for hearing person like you who is very involved in Deaf community. You got our welcome in this site!! I would like to visit RI someday and maybe I have a chance to meet you in person. :D

Originally posted by Oddball
THUD!! You are hearing!! Wow, it is very rare for hearing person like you who is very involved in Deaf community. You got our welcome in this site!! I would like to visit RI someday and maybe I have a chance to meet you in person. :D
If it wasn't for this one girl, I don't know if I would be here. She introduced me to the right people and her and those people taught me alot. Don't think of me as different. I don't think of you as different. We are all the same.

If it wasn't for this one girl, I don't know if I would be here. She introduced me to the right people and her and those people taught me alot. Don't think of me as different. I don't think of you as different. We are all the same.

*Raise my hand up so high that I could reach the sky* ITS MEEEE!!!!! ITS ME! ITS ME! ITS ME! ITS ME! ITS ME!!!!

Its spell HABIT, goofball. :laugh2:

Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn
*Raise my hand up so high that I could reach the sky* ITS MEEEE!!!!! ITS ME! ITS ME! ITS ME! ITS ME! ITS ME!!!!

Its spell HABIT, goofball. :laugh2:
LMAO. I have almost no sleep cuz I was up to like 4am. LOL

And yes, if it wasn't for Shield, I wouldn't know how to sign, never been to Gally or NTID...NOTHING.

Back