Deaf Education research......

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does any of that have to do with my credibility? When have I ever suggested anything about having my child speak? If you want to gain support by what many claim are the roadblocks, then you should not alienate the people that can and are willing to help invoke change where many have suggested it is needed.

oh? now you're saying I'm twisting it? :)

Post #492
ther is the post #492. Where did I say you are twisting it.

Wirelessly posted

Please don't ruin PFH reputation by accusing him. You wouldn't like it if he did the same to you. If he really said that, talk to the mod and let them see for themselves and they can ban him.

Accusing someone like that is serious. ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY.

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted

Please don't ruin PFH reputation by accusing him. You wouldn't like it if he did the same to you. If he really said that, talk to the mod and let them see for themselves and they can ban him
He knows full well he made that suggestion in the thread in question. It was locked and deleted. I believe he was banned as a result.

Wirelessly posted

Please don't ruin PFH reputation by accusing him. You wouldn't like it if he did the same to you. If he really said that, talk to the mod and let them see for themselves and they can ban him

Please let him try. It's absurdly comical. We already know that its not true. Several of us. And only him thinking that.

I'm just letting him look like a fool grasping at straws.

Cool by me. You can go and speculate all you want, aint nothing stopping you.

I'll just sit here and have a kick.
There is no speculation. You know full well what you said. It doesn't surprise me that you are unable to be honest about it.

He knows full well he made that suggestion in the thread in question. It was locked and deleted. I believe he was banned as a result.

Ive been banned for a few reasons, that definitely was not one of them. And I will be honest... I was not even banned -/+ 1 month around that thread.

So keep spreading misinformation. :giggle:

Hey, hey, hey, guys, are we done now?

There is no speculation. You know full well what you said. It doesn't surprise me that you are unable to be honest about it.

he said. you said. what to do?

PM mods and stfu :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back