Deaf Boyfriend versus Hearing Boyfriend...

Nah... I didn't know anything about the whole gender and sexuality thing until I went to a nightclub in 2006... which was full of homosexuals, heterosexuals, bisexuals, transqueers, asexuals... and... so many other -sexual and trans- prefixes and suffixes.

Whats the term for a man who only gives it to the woman up the butt?

Whats the term for a man who only gives it to the woman up the butt?

Homosexual in self-denial. :laugh2:

Or you're just a Catholic Irish. The story behind that is supposedly Ireland used to ban condoms... so teenagers had anal sex instead for pre-martial affairs.

:lol:

I don't really know... it's not a gender question but rather a fetish.

Homosexual in self-denial. :laugh2:

Or you're just a Catholic Irish. The story behind that is supposedly Ireland used to ban condoms... so teenagers had anal sex instead for pre-martial affairs.
:lol:

OMG! 1st time to hear that!:laugh2: but you right about condoms were baned in Ireland until 1980 i think. People used to get train to Belfast and stock-up!:lol:

Belfast was very danger place at that time but i guess people thought it was worth the risk cosidering what the reward would be:giggle:

hahah lol, hey Partygirl, so 'asexual' is a new word for you? well, I can see you haven't meet my friends :P got this awesome friend, Max, who hasn't fall in love of anybody and not even dated, he's not gay, but he's soooo into music and drawing :P we got his prom date, he was going to go by his own lol ... he is one of my best friend :)

hahah lol, hey Partygirl, so 'asexual' is a new word for you? well, I can see you haven't meet my friends :P got this awesome friend, Max, who hasn't fall in love of anybody and not even dated, he's not gay, but he's soooo into music and drawing :P we got his prom date, he was going to go by his own lol ... he is one of my best friend :)

Aw, poor max!:aw: at least you get him date for prom. awful to have to go alone!:)

lol he was thinking about going to prom with two other friends, like a threesome :P weird! :P

I have dated both, hearing and Deaf....

but personally I prefer hearing boyfriend over deaf boyfriend. The experiences I had with deaf boyfriend was not all that great....too much drama. But the experiences I had with hearing boyfriends are great...I felt so connected to them and it's just easier for me to connect with them.

My Hubby is hearing...and he knows some signs...and I'm grateful that he's learning my deaf culture...it's shows me how much he cares and how much he wants to be part of my life.

I think it depends on a person...it depends on the personality and everything.

I have dated hearing and deaf girls but I very much so prefer a hearing one over the deaf one due to my experience. Like you said it's too much drama.

Now I'm engaged to my future hearing wife :)

I have dated hearing and deaf girls but I very much so prefer a hearing one over the deaf one due to my experience. Like you said it's too much drama.

Now I'm engaged to my future hearing wife :)

I know what you mean about too much drama.

Congrats and invite me to your wedding! =)

Oh please. Hearing people do blab if they trust you enough or comfortable enough to talk about anything and everything. If they don't, it is either 1. communication problems 2. They don't trust you. This is what I experienced with hearing growing up. In a small town, alot of hearing people talk about other people to people they know they can confine in, unfortunately that's how everyone know everything about you because people confine in each other too much.

Another thing about hearing is that if they get mad at you, don't be surprised if your secret is out publicly. This is considered childish so not many do this. but it had happened many times... "I hate that guy, did you know he did this and that?"

Most of all, hearing people can be very judgemental too.

one thing I noticed about hearing is that everyone know everything about you. They just don't let you know that they know.

Oh please. Hearing people do blab if they trust you enough or comfortable enough to talk about anything and everything. If they don't, it is either 1. communication problems 2. They don't trust you. This is what I experienced with hearing growing up. In a small town, alot of hearing people talk about other people to people they know they can confine in, unfortunately that's how everyone know everything about you because people confine in each other too much.

Another thing about hearing is that if they get mad at you, don't be surprised if your secret is out publicly. This is considered childish so not many do this. but it had happened many times... "I hate that guy, did you know he did this and that?"

Most of all, hearing people can be very judgemental too.

Yeah, I am aware of this kind of situation. Still, it is your own experiences. My experiences are different. My experiences with Hearing guys are pretty much pleasant... way MORE than Deaf guys. I am pretty comfortable with hearing friends. I love them so dearly. They are friendly and enjoyable. They know the boundaries and restriction on the drama. I notice that they keep their business to themselves, they reserve every information to themselves and keep their noses where it belongs. They are amazing to me, I am telling you. I admire them. I find this so hot about dating Hearing guys.

Deaf people know no boundary, they act like it is OPEN BOOK. They give every information away as "needed-to-know-basis," in other words, OMG TMI!! Too Much Information to the Public. Basically, they fan the flame, it becomes the wildfire. My point is, "How can they stop the wildfire after they realize their mistakes and apologize for what they did?" Surely, Lot of damages. They underestimated the power of wildfire. They did not think twice before saying. But, remember this that the wild fire is still out there. They know no boundary. I keep running into Deaf guys, I run away from them -- thats how it works in my case. It's my experiences, they tend to ruin everything between him and me. Do I deserve this? NO!! Do I have a respect for those Deaf guys? Friggin' NO. I run for my life.

Funny thing is that I always wanted a Deaf guy in my relationship. That means, I haven't found a great Deaf guy... yet. I would say that it would be VERY RARE to meet a Deaf guy who knows the "boundary." He has to earn my respect and build the relationship based on trust and communication - even he has to know his boundary. He has to be a closed book, not much giving TMI away. He has to be.

It's my experiences. Everyone has their own experiences.

Oh, yeah. The funny thing is that I was having an interview with this ASL professor from Ontario (Canada) who is Deaf, and his parents are Deaf. We were having discussing Hearing culture vs Deaf culture. We both agree that Deaf people can tell everything no matter what it is.

He gave a few examples like this, a Deaf person asks a question, "How much do you make?"

Hearing person replies,"None of your business."
Deaf person replies," I make $40,000."

There ya go.

Oh, yeah. The funny thing is that I was having an interview with this ASL professor from Ontario (Canada) who is Deaf, and his parents are Deaf. We were having discussing Hearing culture vs Deaf culture. We both agree that Deaf people can tell everything no matter what it is.

He gave a few examples like this, a Deaf person asks a question, "How much do you make?"

Hearing person replies,"None of your business."
Deaf person replies," I make $40,000."

There ya go.

There you go!
Hearing person says, "None of your business." OBVIOUSLY!!

Deaf person gives information away anyway "automated at default." My theory is that Deafies have NO IDEA how valuable information is. And, Deafie thinks that any information has NO value at all. Therefore, they, without any reserve, give information away for free, at their will. I mean... freely. In another word, they hand out their personal lives to public for free. It's friggin scared to see that it may fall into some identity thief' hands. Hello??

Oddly, the officers would read you rights something along with, "whatever you say will be against you." Whatever they give out will be against themselves. It's best to think twice before saying something that MAY be against yourself. Drama is the major main cause to damage relationship. Hello??

Hearing person knows that information has worth something. They know the trades and negotiation in the business. Therefore, they'd use any information to against whoever is in their way. Clever! They usually win most times for their personal gains. Anyway, once you keep everything to yourself, keep your nose to yourself, the more it becomes more dignity, self-assurance, self-confidence, self-esteem, self-regard, self-worth and more. More people will look up at you - they would count on you, you would be more reliable and easy to trust in this manner. You would win many scores, probably promote some new position, new friends that confides in you, and this goes on. You know what I am saying? Information is pretty valuable and can use in the future when you need to accomplish your goal -- information is a weapon!

You see... Deafies fail to see that information is valuable. Drama and TMI tend to lead into major taboo. That's why I stay away from drama and I keep my information in my closet. I can reach a goal, nothing could pull me down because nobody could use any information that may against me. Welcome to the Politics. This is how information works in the trades. STOP giving information freely. TMI kills you. Drama kills you. Go clean! You will score many victories. I guarantee you. Your Call!

(endy - shut up! you are blahhing!)

yeah, hearing people tend to keep everything as a taboo.

sorry i don't see that in my case regarding my experiences with my hearing family, hearing friends, hearing co-workers, hearing acquaintances, hearing buddies, hearing church members. i guess that i am in good hands. I am so blessing to have wonderful people into my life. They know where they keep their noses belonged. I love them. God Bless them!

Flame represents Information. Wildfire represents Drama, Lies, Gossips, and Rumors.

After each other realizes and apologizes one else. They forgive and move on. The problem is the wildfire out there is not yet contained. They become the victims right away.

People have NO IDEA that the victims already apologized and forgave, not that long ago. They simply blow and keep the flame alive; they pass the flame on. Fun, is it? Do you see the whole picture --- they spread the wildfire because of the flame they keep it alive, just as if they enjoy drama, rumors, gossips, etc. Therefore, wildfire lives and it goes on burning and burning, not yet contained. They may never realize how serious damages they caused for the victims. Once the given-freely information falls in wrong hands, they use the information to go against the victims. Of course, they do not give a darn about it. They do for the fun out of their boredom. Go Figure!

My point is once the information is caught up in the circle loop, it finds a way back to the victims a year later -- it returns to the victims who apologized and forgave before -- They would have some troubles figuring whether it was old news from three or four years ago or a new recent fresh rumor. This backfires. They start over. Drama repeats. History repeats. Will they see the end of the drama? Who are the Predators? The people were the ones who keep the flames alive without realizing or knowing that those people apologized and forgave. They did not care but they did for the fun. See the point here… Drama kills you. TMI kills you. Therefore, go clean! The best way is to stay clean, keep everything to yourself, and keep your nose where it belongs. Peace and Harmony will drop in your lap. Neat, is it?

I would close this with a quote from Miranda Warning, “You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.” Therefore, I will NOT volunteer to give information out. I have a right to remain silent, which means there is nothing I say and there would be nothing be used against me. I will be free from drama. I stay clean as possible. Start fresh by not volunteer giving information out freely that may start a flame.

Get the picture?

Oh my gosh..I see more stereotyping of Deaf people. :roll:

Back