Deaf Boyfriend versus Hearing Boyfriend...

I've dated a hearing girl and she was a loser 'cause she wasn't interested in Deaf Culture, so... it was a big "NO WE WON'T DATE ANYMORE" xD

I've dated a hearing girl and she was a loser 'cause she wasn't interested in Deaf Culture, so... it was a big "NO WE WON'T DATE ANYMORE" xD

oh I see that you're lesbian?

You means bisexual?

Asexual means... you don't care about sex at all-- as in... have no sex-life. Different than celibacy, though.

No, bisexual is different, I'm asexual and yes, I don't really care abt sex -at least for now =P but I've dated with girls, it's hard to explain

No, bisexual is different, I'm asexual and yes, I don't really care abt sex -at least for now =P but I've dated with girls, it's hard to explain

Ah. No worries. The poly- or biromanatic kind of asexual. ;)

I prefer the ambiguous/androgynous ones. I may be a hetero, in regard to what come below the belt, but I don't care about gender roles nor about my sex-life.

I always try to remember there's continuum - not only "gbltq" < am bi> but within that there is variation and different ways of self-identity.

I always try to remember there's continuum - not only "gbltq" < am bi> but within that there is variation and different ways of self-identity.

It gets confusing. That's for sure. When I went to the Suburbs (a nightclub that is open to anyone of all creed, colour, gender, sexuality and so on), it rally got me to question my identity.

Although... I think my brain was broken in the last reply over the "if I have a choice" sentence.

She meant an asexual who identity with lesbians with no interest in the opposite sex, right? Then disregard my last post completely then.

:hmm: not sure

I know it took a lot of thinking through for me personally <to own my orientation>

self-perception is a very interesting thing.

Maybe just in your experience, those statistics may be true.

In my experience, it is much much lower than that.

I agree with shel90.

That is full of bullshit about deafies blab to others. You forget that Deaf people are smaller numbers than heairng people. Yet hearing people do blab real bad! im serious. My children go to sport games. I happen to meet several parents and they only know me for the first time and they suddently blab to me about the other parents. :shock: Same thing in my office that they blab to me about the co workers and go on.

I for one who don't blab to any deafies about the others. That is no way for me to say that to them becasue they will know who i am and will know if i do that then i am a big mouth. FORGET IT. I have to watch out for my ASS from anyone, not deafies only. EVERYONE. deafies who thinks deafies do blab a lot then that deafies did hang out with WRONG deaf people. That's all i can say. :roll:

Jiro does not lie and Jiro knows everything.

ALL people, regardless of race, disability, gender, age, etc., blab. Majority of people blab but some of them blab TMI. some doesn't blab. period.

Ah. No worries. The poly- or biromanatic kind of asexual. ;)

I prefer the ambiguous/androgynous ones. I may be a hetero, in regard to what come below the belt, but I don't care about gender roles nor about my sex-life.

that's even better!

Unfortunately, according to my experiences, they left such a soapy (bitter) taste in my mouth that I don't know if I should take a dive again. Oh well.

I did meet a cute guy on here whose hearing is slowly deteriorating. I also met a deaf girl from Germany, Nina, from another forum that is about fictional gay couples on TV from all over the world.

Facebook-wise, both of those have zero connections with any of the "bad deafies" from my HS years.

I have never date with deaf boyfriend. any boyfrind i had were hearing.
communication always big problem. someday i would like to date deaf lad, i think it would be lot easier for me.

Nah... I didn't know anything about the whole gender and sexuality thing until I went to a nightclub in 2006... which was full of homosexuals, heterosexuals, bisexuals, transqueers, asexuals... and... so many other -sexual and trans- prefixes and suffixes.

Back