data usage on mobile phone

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

Too bad my phone doesn't support 4G LTE but there are ways to hack it to work in hspa + network. At&t disabled it, ugh.

Agree.. Battery drain quickly while using 4G.

I installed a beta of Ice Cream Sandwich on my phone and noticed the new data monitor feature. I like it a lot, will help in determining usage without having to log into carrier website a month later.

It tracks data streamed thru both gsm and wifi, pretty neat.

I need to eat ice cream sandwich. :lol:

Proof of Comcast Not Having Unlimited Support

For Comcast users, login and bring up "My Current Data Usage" Title. Then click on "Learn more" at the bottom of the paragraph under the Title. Then Comcast will bring up Updated Acceptable Use Policy where you can click on FAQs.

GuySmoke420 - Sorry that I did not use Screen Capture like you did. You are more of an expert than I am (SMILE).

I need to eat ice cream sandwich. :lol:

Taste good! :drool:

For those who want to see what the data monitor is all about:

android-4-ice-cream-sandwich-data-usage-app.jpg

2011-10-19-12h36_49.png

ATT iPhone 4s. 1245.56MB for this month.

I had been watching too much Netflix. In next few days, I will expect a bill showing at least 10GB of data usage on my mobile 3G hotspot device.

My wife had been using too much in making video calls to me from Washington D.C. ATT had emailed me that mine is now exceeded top 5% of the total subscribers

1 GB, not 10 GB

ATT iPhone 4s. 1245.56MB for this month.

I had been watching too much Netflix. In next few days, I will expect a bill showing at least 10GB of data usage on my mobile 3G hotspot device.

My wife had been using too much in making video calls to me from Washington D.C. ATT had emailed me that mine is now exceeded top 5% of the total subscribers

1245.56 MB is 1,245,560,000 bytes or 1.24556 GB so your bill will be smaller than you think (smile)

1245.56 MB is 1,245,560,000 bytes or 1.24556 GB so your bill will be smaller than you think (smile)

Yes I know and I am referring to ANOTHER DEVICE. I have 5 lines in my ATT account.
For this thread. My iPhone 4s 1.2GB and 3G Hotspot device that shares other devices wirelessely (WiFi) 10GB.

Ah I See

Yes I know and I am referring to ANOTHER DEVICE. I have 5 lines in my ATT account.
For this thread. My iPhone 4s 1.2GB and 3G Hotspot device that shares other devices wirelessely (WiFi) 10GB.

Thank you for clarifying your total GB used.

Back