data usage on mobile phone

PowerON

Reaction score
How much do you make in per month? If you don't know, you can look up on your bill.

528.9 MB
under Sprint

Last edited:
I just checked, 18,301 Kilobytes in the last 30 days.

Telus.

My data usage, according to Verizon is 136,287 KB.

My Moto Droid has been slow so recent and I don't use so much, except for IM and text.

Since June 8..

bill.jpg

How much do you make in per month? If you don't know, you can look up on your bill.

528.9 MB
under Sprint

I rarely use tethering, it doesn't use that much as I though so. :)
Of course, I don't use video stream that much. Even I enjoy tethering to my iPod Touch with other app. heh

I rarely use tethering, it doesn't use that much as I though so. :)
Of course, I don't use video stream that much. Even I enjoy tethering to my iPod Touch with other app. heh

~500 mb for half month billing cycle is still pretty big. I haven't seen you made any wireless posts on here so I assume you are checking other news related or blog sites?

Personally most of my data comes from emailing and craigslist app.. I use it to refresh search terms every 15 minutes for some items.

Yup.. but it still doesn't make any sense. :dunno:

Last time, I check from few days ago it was around 60MB. Sometime , I made 400MB depend how ofter I use for business. Right now, I am off from business for while and I am 100% student at school.

Last time, I check from few days ago it was around 60MB. Sometime , I made 400MB depend how ofter I use for business. Right now, I am off from business for while and I am 100% student at school.

That's cool. Does the BB load web page good? Was thinking of getting one with 3g support cuz I'm with ATT on G1.

I don't like Android Steel as much anymore, prefer Opera Mini beta 5.

That's cool. Does the BB load web page good? Was thinking of getting one with 3g support cuz I'm with ATT on G1.

I don't like Android Steel as much anymore, prefer Opera Mini beta 5.

I admit BB's browser and google map are AWFUL slow due BB's CPU is not powerful enough. So I use the tethering to my Macbook thru USB or bluetooth (if i can't find a cable) for browser (google chrome/Safari) and maps.google.com are load pretty QUICK than BB. Hard to believe! Nothing to wrong with 3G. Go already to get 3G and you won't be depressed.

I admit BB's browser and google map are AWFUL slow due BB's CPU is not powerful enough. So I use the tethering to my Macbook thru USB or bluetooth (if i can't find a cable) for browser (google chrome/Safari) and maps.google.com are load pretty QUICK than BB. Hard to believe! Nothing to wrong with 3G. Go already to get 3G and you won't be depressed.
Yeah, I agree with u. I used BlackBerry Curve. so slower browser. during, my cable moderm went down. I used PAM from BB to my laptop for emergency.

I can't show my data useage because my online account doesn't show.....rather unfortunate.

:laugh2: @ highlander's post

Chevy57 - I wonder, since you complained about AT&T's data capped plans about 2GB a month, I noticed your graph it is always under 400MB a month, I think you better reconsider 2Gb better since it is BIG.

I can't show my data useage because my online account doesn't show.....rather unfortunate.

:laugh2: @ highlander's post

Chevy57 - I wonder, since you complained about AT&T's data capped plans about 2GB a month, I noticed your graph it is always under 400MB a month, I think you better reconsider 2Gb better since it is BIG.

I think that new iPhone 4 would be more MB in using video streaming for FaceTime. Dismal Shadow had sent complain letter to AT&T for TAP plan to be regarding their plans to change the TAP plan in unlimited data plan for iPhone 4 users.

Back