data usage on mobile phone

I think that new iPhone 4 would be more MB in using video streaming for FaceTime. Dismal Shadow had sent complain letter to AT&T for TAP plan to be regarding their plans to change the TAP plan in unlimited data plan for iPhone 4 users.
Yeah but yuo can always use WiFi - as it saves your MBs, you have WiFi at home, and ther eare plenty of public WiFi everywhere.

Yeah but yuo can always use WiFi - as it saves your MBs, you have WiFi at home, and ther eare plenty of public WiFi everywhere.

but public WiFi won't be perfect if they have poor port or port that block video chat.

but public WiFi won't be perfect if they have poor port or port that block video chat.
That's true mate - however some might be lucky... remember these times the MVP was able to connect through these public WiFi?

I had worked to use netbook for video chat in any WiFi public place
Netbook is different as it just plays as a computer - no ports is required to open for such software related videophone.

Telstra

databb.jpg

I can't show my data useage because my online account doesn't show.....rather unfortunate.

:laugh2: @ highlander's post

Chevy57 - I wonder, since you complained about AT&T's data capped plans about 2GB a month, I noticed your graph it is always under 400MB a month, I think you better reconsider 2Gb better since it is BIG.

Just laugh at yourself since you can't find data usage that's mean you got zero data usage. :aw:

I think that new iPhone 4 would be more MB in using video streaming for FaceTime. Dismal Shadow had sent complain letter to AT&T for TAP plan to be regarding their plans to change the TAP plan in unlimited data plan for iPhone 4 users.

No, Wifi do not COUNT for data usage. The data usage for carrier network only. The FaceTime is for Wifi only for now.

I see no one over 2GB yet, Why complained?

~500 mb for half month billing cycle is still pretty big. I haven't seen you made any wireless posts on here so I assume you are checking other news related or blog sites?

Personally most of my data comes from emailing and craigslist app.. I use it to refresh search terms every 15 minutes for some items.

not my type to look up on alldeaf from tiny. :lol:
Mostly, I use foursquare to check-in. I'm road warrior!

Sprint BB curve 8330

7,413 KB by July 21

Previously around 92,000 KB before June 21.

AT&T 269.69 MB before July 6

Your usage is 728 MB in your Sprint U300. Did you use netbook to use video chatting?

it ws not 728 MB it is 72MB this month Since June 11st. I use VP200 with Cradlepoint MBR1000 router and Sprint U300
Last Apr to May, see below it was used on 5.1 GB
Sprint May 2010.png
May to Jun see below
May-Jun 2010.png

My latest Mobile Data Alerter from my Blackberry. (It is actually current updates than my carrier's online data account - which is about 24 hours behind)

datam.jpg

Back