Culture language native

What multiple replies? I only see one in response to yours.

Obviously, you have not learned it well from anyone. While you are silly, you are not in the least comedic. You are silly and annoying. You are not entertaining.

you know learn got attention!< you muplite on forum too much everyday on silly comedy act look immature, they waste of time many time stubborn!!

From a person listed as "my friend" emulate his "written comments"-worth pondering?

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

From a person listed as "my friend" emulate his "written comments"-worth pondering?

Obviously, you don't think anything stated on this forum is worth pondering. You have made that very clear through your attitude and your constant attempts at superiority.

Go back to Oliver Sacks. Or have you discounted anything he has to say, as well, because he writes about the existence of a Deaf culture and supports holistic treatment of deafness?

BTW, your friend is attempting to help you by telling you why you are so disliked around this forum. He still believes you capable of change. You should not only ponder what he has to say, you should thank him for it.

Out of 42,000 members- here- I am "somewhat" disliked by unknown numbers.To the best of my knowledge I haven't actually met anyone here-so far-even from Saskatoon.

Presumably the "interaction of computer comments" should be evaluated as ???????????

Out of 42,000 members- here- I am "somewhat" disliked by unknown numbers.To the best of my knowledge I haven't actually met anyone here-so far-even from Saskatoon.

Presumably the "interaction of computer comments" should be evaluated as ???????????

no idea what are you talk to you personal! I guess I am tried! sorry I don't know what is happened, I believe it focus on proper on native culture language otherwise
I want to important to native language cultures deaf important be careful not silly comedy! play stop pretend ask me or ad member! next time!

There is no "somewhat" to it.:cool2:

I doubt very seriously that your computer comments are very far off from the personality traits that you exhibit in face to face interaction. If they are, indeed, indicative of 2 different personalities, I would recommend seeking mental health treatment immediately.

Sorry Jillio don't recall asking for your "assistance". Which comment made such a request? Ostensible one has to "engage" someone to request such "assistance".

Does your prior "comments" on Dr Philip C McGraw PhD about being "licensed" apply to you here in Ontario?

Supposedly 42,000 people "dislike me" on this computer forum.Really? And the supposed effect is?

Sorry Jillio don't recall asking for your "assistance". Which comment made such a request? Ostensible one has to "engage" someone to request such "assistance".

Does your prior "comments" on Dr Philip C McGraw PhD about being "licensed" apply to you here in Ontario?

Supposedly 42,000 people "dislike me" on this computer forum.Really? And the supposed effect is?

I don't understand what are you talk to personal on Dr.Philip! I guess you moved on thread general plz!

I don't recall giving you assistance.:cool2: Several of us attempted to provide you assistance when you first became a member. It was obvious that you needed assistance in learning. However, your refusal to learn or to respect the Deaf perspective around here has led to a specific impression of you that people very much dislike. 42,000 people don't post on AD. That number includes all members who have ever joined the forum, including those that made one post to get help with a homework assignment, and then dissapeared. It includes members who have left, who have died, and who have been absent since you came around. Therefore, they have never been exposed to you. However, of the number that have been around and have been exposed have found your posts to be insulting, patronizing, and intolerant, with a touch of superiority thrown in.

What makes you think that I am practicing in Ontario? You don't appear to understand licensing laws regarding internet practice any better than you understand Deaf culture, or the impression of yourself that you leave people with.

I don't recall giving you assistance.:cool2: Several of us attempted to provide you assistance when you first became a member. It was obvious that you needed assistance in learning. However, your refusal to learn or to respect the Deaf perspective around here has led to a specific impression of you that people very much dislike. 42,000 people don't post on AD. That number includes all members who have ever joined the forum, including those that made one post to get help with a homework assignment, and then dissapeared. It includes members who have left, who have died, and who have been absent since you came around. Therefore, they have never been exposed to you. However, of the number that have been around and have been exposed have found your posts to be insulting, patronizing, and intolerant, with a touch of superiority thrown in.

What makes you think that I am practicing in Ontario? You don't appear to understand licensing laws regarding internet practice any better than you understand Deaf culture, or the impression of yourself that you leave people with.

he is very seems on not understand< I guess might to deaf cultures :hmm:

I guess ontario have native language, lol I thinks LQG sign language:cool2:

Jilllio: re post #166. Oliver Sacks DOES NOT DISCUSS HOLISTIC TREATMENT of the deaf/Deaf/DEAF in his book: Seeing Voices. Check the index-no such listing-in the copy of his book-I have.
What possible "holistic treatment of the deaf/Deaf/DEAF" would/should be considered IF a language?

Jilllio: re post #166. Oliver Sacks DOES NOT DISCUSS HOLISTIC TREATMENT of the deaf/Deaf/DEAF in his book: Seeing Voices. Check the index-no such listing-in the copy of his book-I have.
What possible "holistic treatment of the deaf/Deaf/DEAF" would/should be considered IF a language?

I am afraid you are again incorrect. Oliver Saks proposes a holistric and non-invasive form of treatment for deafness, as well as for all neurological disorders whenever possible. He does not believe in surgical intervention unless necessary to save a life, and uses noninvasive methods whenever possible to treat the individual as a whole, not as a disease. Maybe you need to read a bit more. Or stop reading stuff like this altogether if you can't understand what you are reading.

And Oliver Saks fully suports the use of ASL and treating the whole of the individual as such.

As for "treatment-holistic or otherwise"" supposedly for a NON problem -deafness-squaring the circle again! Is it possible that there is a NON physical/audiological CAUSE OF DEAFNESS?( I don't consider the use of ASL et al a CAUSE OF DEAFNESS-mistaken?)
Not to be confused at apparently "misuse of words".

Is this one the "gnostic secrets of the Deaf/DEAF"?

Oliver Saks name-above is Oliver Sacks- the name on the cover of his book,

Last edited:
As for "treatment-holistic or otherwise"" supposedly for a NON problem -deafness-squaring the circle again! Is it possible that there is a NON physical/audiological CAUSE OF DEAFNESS?( I don't consider the use of ASL et al a CAUSE OF DEAFNESS-mistaken?)
Not to be confused at apparently "misuse of words".

Is this one the "gnostic secrets of the Deaf/DEAF"?

like this

gnostic.jpg
???????????????????????????????????

Back