Culture language native

As for the alleged "problem of schizophrenia"- which edition of DSM is " involuntary computer diagnosis" listed?

Is the above "drawing" which is only half complete on my screen suggests perhaps some "painting for theological consideration". What the linkage to deafness is-obscure?

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

Last edited:
As for the alleged "problem of schizophrenia"- which edition of DSM is " involuntary computer diagnosis" listed?

Is the above "drawing" which is only half complete on my screen suggests perhaps some "painting for theological consideration". What the linkage to deafness is-obscure?

no sense you talk to wrong forum
again over and over too much on talk to please don't ask me!

Thank! plz no more

I am tried also give up because ! I don't need to posts I guess I might :hmm:

you most to too much on often on posts :ty:

I am serious! annoy to member!

The post count indicates:11.07pm
smithtr 45
drphil 36
jillio 26
Bottesini 22

You really have a problem doing what is asked of you, don't you? The only possible conclusion is that you simply get some sort of perverse enjoyment out of being a horse's ass.:wave:

You really have a problem doing what is asked of you, don't you? The only possible conclusion is that you simply get some sort of perverse enjoyment out of being a horse's ass.:wave:

I now have him on ignore, so I don't know or care what he said. Just reading you reply lets me know who pathetic it was. :lol:

The post count indicates:11.07pm
smithtr 45
drphil 36
jillio 26
Bottesini 22

I don't understand! what is post count I wonder you confused :hmm: no sense

he confused problem troubleshooting hard to understand

Confused on your post counts?

Confused on your post counts?

No, he is confused as to why you are counting posts and then posting the numbers. As is everyone else. Evidently, it only makes sense in your disturbed state of mind.

No, he is confused as to why you are counting posts and then posting the numbers. As is everyone else. Evidently, it only makes sense in your disturbed state of mind.

lost his mind not not mess screw up your mind! your mind lost!!

I guess I have discovered a "secret" here. Post counts. Seems this system keeps track of every thread how many comments are posted.
Okay, I will keep it "secret".

I am perplexed as to why drphil does not exit this thread and other Deaf culture threads when he has been shown the door so many a time due to his breach in ethics and lack of respect for Deaf.

Last edited:
I don't get it either. Apparently we are members of a "secret website" (aka Facebook) as well as it being a so-called "secret" as to how many posts a person makes. :roll: It makes no sense whatsoever.

I kind of want to say he is a literal "post whore". Just whoring around for as many posts as he can no matter what he says or starts. I don't want to say bad things and don't want to start anything again, but that's my opinion.

Not sure what "breach of ethnics" entails?

Being DEAF not sure how I lack "respect to myself " because of the condition?

Whether Facebook is really "secret"-unknown to me. Not part of it-at the moment Will check with my son -who is part of it. Will he share the "secret"?

Seems I have a long way to "catch up comment-wise" to some members as indicated by their "post numbers" ( hopefully not secret!)

I guess I have discovered a "secret" here. Post counts. Seems this system keeps track of every thread how many comments are posted.
Okay, I will keep it "secret".

You miss the point. No one gives a rat's ass but you. You seem to be obsessed with numbers. Number of posts, date of deafness, date of implantation, and on and on and on.

Whether Facebook is really "secret"-unknown to me. Not part of it-at the moment Will check with my son -who is part of it. Will he share the "secret"?

Seems I have a long way to "catch up comment-wise" to some members as indicated by their "post numbers" ( hopefully not secret!)

Dude, there is a whole life out there that you are not a part of! By choice.

Guess he just keeps missing that bus Jillio. The bus that travels that route many times a day, and he should know the schedule, but he keeps missing it.

Guess he just keeps missing that bus Jillio. The bus that travels that route many times a day, and he should know the schedule, but he keeps missing it.

lol. gonna use that line someday

You were the one that was talking about Facebook being a "secret website".

Back