Culture language native

The only reference is CHS Vibes magazine- none to CHS's Starting Point booklet-96 pages.
Oddly enough a few persons who assisted CHS are involved in the "You and Your Deaf Child." booklet-27 pages. Different worlds?
Also,very different discussion re: Cochlear Implants -even back then.

Just checked the dictionary-- syntax: the way in which words are arranged to form phrases or sentences.Does that suggest ASL syntax can be rearranged into English written order?

Yup your 4 laps- done again and much cooler weather-raining at the moment.Prof SKY ornery at the moment-doesn't like rain.

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

The only reference is CHS Vibes magazine- none to CHS's Starting Point booklet-06 pages.
Oddly enough a few persons who assisted CHS are involved in the "You and Your Deaf Child." booklet. Different worlds?

Just checked the dictionary-- syntax: the way in which words are arranged to form phrases or sentences.Does that suggest ASL syntax can be rearranged into English written order?

Yup your 4 laps- done again and much cooler weather-raining at the moment.Prof SKY ornery at the moment-doesn't like rain.

No, it doesn't suggest that at all.:roll:

The only reference is CHS Vibes magazine- none to CHS's Starting Point booklet-06 pages.
Oddly enough a few persons who assisted CHS are involved in the "You and Your Deaf Child." booklet. Different worlds?

If you hadn't dropped out of ASL class, you would know the answer already.

Not having discontinuing Introd ASL about 15 years ago would have answered what- Syntax-ASL configuration sequencing?

Lots of "practice" on computer screens- so it seems-correct?

Not having discontinuing Introd ASL about 15 years ago would have answered what- Syntax-ASL configuration sequencing?

Yes. Incorrect.

you are wrong on incorrect! seems your confused!!!

As he often is it seems.
that is correct I notice he always on often on high posts! proper on correct to forum! 0_o he is very posts on think!

we tried help him doesn't work, I believe think so problem his inconvenience reading on tough!

Well, I am confused. I usually think I understand everybody, but I am baffled by post #121. :confused:

I aware it on reason he is wrong trouble on reading! wrong way on the talk to about! I notice it reading! I am serious! proper on forum reading on be careful attention!
he didn't said not attention because waste of time on mistake, He always mistake often! Don't worry I am very best try perceptive on behavior and personal!! they lots of tough! I know courage to him is communication!

Had more rainstorms last night; how glad I am to be deaf at night! After all, I am non-implanted Deaf, activated 1970.

Had more rainstorms last night; how glad I am to be deaf at night! After all, I am non-implanted Deaf, activated 1970.

We had no rain, but terrible humidity. How sad I am to be deaf in humidity. The hearing aid irritates the top or my ear, and the mold the inside of my ear.

Of course, I am also non-implanted, but an older model than you. :aw:

But , I look forward to new deaf fashion, in the hearing aid sweatbands I intend to purchase from the site you introduced us to. :party:

We had no rain, but terrible humidity. How sad I am to be deaf in humidity. The hearing aid irritates the top or my ear, and the mold the inside of my ear.

But , I look forward to new deaf fashion, in the hearing aid sweatbands I intend to purchase from the site you introduced us to. :party:

I will wear them for deaf walking, in the autumn! :wave:

Really? I didn't see any such thing. But then, I was only looking at the tubing and tubing expander. Was there really a hearing aid sweatband? I'll have to go look!

Really? I didn't see any such thing. But then, I was only looking at the tubing and tubing expander. Was there really a hearing aid sweatband? I'll have to go look!

Yes, lots of boring and also wild colors. Of course I plan for the wild color.

Back