Cross your fingers...

ladycaissa

Reaction score
Wednesday I am heading back down to Omaha to get tested for the CI. I am hoping everything goes smoothly and they will let me get it.

I am a complete nervous wreak.

The person who made that comment is no doubt 'kidding' about the 'not'. ;)

Hope it all goes well for you and no need to be in a nervous wreck either--just umm...bite your nails, pace back~n~forth down a hallway, run around the neighborhood and...... :lol: ( ofc-oh of course, just j/k ;) ).

Really. Hope the best for you. :)

~RR

deafskeptic and Jillo, you are not nice! Tsk Tsk! I know you were joking.

Anyways, good luck with your tests!

:|That's not very nice

Not passing your test means that you will not pass your hearing test and will get your CI. Sorry about the confusion. I was actually wishing you good luck at getting your CI.

Sometimes we also miscomprehend a notation/comment other than it was actually intended to mean, also, such comment or gesture can go either way when it's not quite altogether specific. Hence, we (any one of us) can 'fail' to interpret a comment in the way it was intended. :whistle:

Anyhow, glad to see that this is cleared up--no hard feelings. :)

~RR

Not passing your test means that you will not pass your hearing test and will get your CI. Sorry about the confusion. I was actually wishing you good luck at getting your CI.

Ditto here, sorry for this confusion. I hope you get your CI surgery. GL.

Ladycaissa, I hope everything goes well for you. :hug:

I hope all goes well. May your hearing test be in the percent to qualify for CIs. Remember this is a test that is best to just not answer if you don't know the word, don't guess.

What brand of CIs do you want?

I hope all goes well. May your hearing test be in the percent to qualify for CIs. Remember this is a test that is best to just not answer if you don't know the word, don't guess.

What brand of CIs do you want?

My hearing test is already in the percent to qualify. The testing for me is to see weither or not I able to get the surgery. My word recognition is now down to 60%. It used to be up to in the 80 percental bracket with my old hearing aids.

I would like to get the Harmony HiRes.

My hearing test is already in the percent to qualify. The testing for me is to see weither or not I able to get the surgery. My word recognition is now down to 60%. It used to be up to in the 80 percental bracket with my old hearing aids.

I would like to get the Harmony HiRes.

I love my advanced bionic harmonies. They are fantastic to me. A wow on your word recognition mine was down to 17% left ear and 1% right ear. Let us know what is going on.

Back