Credit card

illustrator said:
I have one credit card. soon, it will be over! Only few months lefts to payoff then I am free! Woohoo!

:madfawk: @ Credit Card's Interest%.

err, I beg to your differ..you'll never be really free though. Some other things that will require you to make some payment come along anytime soon.

no credit cards and is in debts since i took out a loan.

i finally threw all my credit cards :D

since i refinance my mortgage and it pays off my credit cards... no need for them now. and i threw it away to protect myself getting addicted in charging everything

Yeah, I have visa. They offer me to use credit with €2,000 limit but I never use it. I use most visa & mastercard as debit instead of credit is for shopping etc. They are good for useful to travel alot!

Last edited:
You gotta to love that.

Credit card is the best program than all kind of cash.

I do definitely hate those cash...

I will always carry my credit cards.

CCs can be good for those who do pay off the full balance when due!!

Otherwise its worse than cash, cuz of the interest rate. Like if you used a CC to buy a 3.50 Starbucks drink and decided to blow it off over a 3 month period (I mean you're still purchasing other things but not paying the full balance) then that drink just cost you 6 bucks or something like that!

I have 2 CCs (actually I have 3 but I never, ever used the 3rd one). I HATE it, but I do use it :(

Jeremy & I don't have a credit card and doesn't need them. We don't need the trouble and debts!!!

We have debit cards though and we love it alot! :mrgreen:

I'd rather have my VISA debit card than normal cc's.

But one caveat: I don't use the PIN feature cuz someone may look over my shoulder at wallyworld when I use it. I tell cashier to use the VISA signature part of the debit card than use PIN's.

Back