Credit card

Xoxostarss

Reaction score
How many of you have credit card? If you have credit card how many credit card do you have?

ZERO, zip, none, nothing...

Only reason I do not have any yet is because I'm still young (old enough to get one but i consider myself still learning to be responsible so I don't see a good enough reason to get a credit card for myself yet). Maybe when I'm done with college. We'll see. I just do not want to give myself an excuse to get into debt at all.

I dont have a credit card. I decided not to get one because I know it will make me demanding. Don't want to get myself in debt. People always say you should have a credit card for emergecy only. I dont see why I should have one for emergency cuz I got my mom. I can go to her and ask if I can borrow money from her for emergency.

I have 3 credit cards but one of them I haven't used it yet. My debt total is about $2,000. :o

I got 3 credit cards :-D

I hate $$$

Last edited by a moderator:
have one visa card, 3 credit card, one debt: altogether in total of 3,000 in debt, used to have 11,000 in debt... and don't ask me what's my credit line of all 3 credit card, but have good credit history, important for your future...

Originally posted by eternity
What's your credit line :-D
hmm one's 1,400, 2nd's 2,400, third is 3,400... the 2nd credit card I could have it raise to over 5,000 or 10,000 if I want to but I prefer keep it that way...

Originally posted by Xoxostarss
I dont have a credit card. I decided not to get one because I know it will make me demanding. Don't want to get myself in debt. People always say you should have a credit card for emergecy only. I dont see why I should have one for emergency cuz I got my mom. I can go to her and ask if I can borrow money from her for emergency.
taking advantage of your mother? I used to do that but not anymore... it's people's decision if they want to get credit card or not but I would sugesstion you get one, find a good one, I use credit cards all the time to make my credits look good and I only use it what I can afford to buy, not over my income...

why 3 credit card for?
I only have 1 credit card good enough for me my amount is 10,000 why are you worry about of amount. I cant take my money out only for a good reason like umm college or for kid and something for only accident.. :)

These plastic cards only save my life if I need an airplane ticket to be purchased online and these auto repairs!

And college textbooks *rolling my eyes* - especially that they are too costly - thanks god, I am no longer doing this anymore... yah!

Got a couple of these... I once splurged one on a new laptop that I really needed - and it is all worth it. I don't think I had been using these cards for over 5 months already...

Originally posted by DrStar80
why 3 credit card for?
I only have 1 credit card good enough for me my amount is 10,000 why are you worry about of amount. I cant take my money out only for a good reason like umm college or for kid and something for only accident.. :)
you got a point there... one credit card, hmm your credit history show less good record... unless you have many other kinds of bills and payment... I use those 3 credit card instead of using my bank to show a good credit history, stuff like that... beside I got a good offer such as APR, no fee and such... it's no biggie

Originally posted by nozobo
taking advantage of your mother? I used to do that but not anymore... it's people's decision if they want to get credit card or not but I would sugesstion you get one, find a good one, I use credit cards all the time to make my credits look good and I only use it what I can afford to buy, not over my income...

how am i taking advantage of my mom? I said I can always "borrow" money from her. I always pay her back.

i have 2 credit card. I took it away from my mom for good reason, and also i use it for emergency only. I'm soo angry at my mom, she owes me a lot of money.

Back