Credit card

Yup, i'd one credit card, but no visa or mastercard though....and why should i tell you how many $$ i had...:ugh:

None of your business :roll:

I have three credit cards... American Express, Visa, & Mastercard.

LoL... it sucks to be YOU.

My credit cards. They are rulez. I hate the CASH. I dun like to take a responsible to carry that bunch of money, but CC .. im glad to carry them. :naughty:

i debt about $5,000. i cut three credit cards last five years ago.

now i have one for now- VISA ROCKS@!

Originally posted by Xoxostarss
how am i taking advantage of my mom? I said I can always "borrow" money from her. I always pay her back.
it's good you borrow and pay her back that's good unlike some people borrow and never pay back... ugh I hate that

I have only one credit card VISA, it is only up to $500 Limit. I always payoff when I use credit card. no plm with my history in credit card.

Hi all, I'm new here!

I have only one visa credit card and I had to get it when I was signed up for 24/7 anytime ISP which requires credit card payment!

Also I use it mainly for online purchases only. :mrgreen:

The only times I find credit cards annoying when I am in queue at filling stations/newspaper shops, only to see people buys very small items using their credit card!

Originally posted by Xoxostarss
I dont have a credit card. I decided not to get one because I know it will make me demanding. Don't want to get myself in debt. People always say you should have a credit card for emergecy only. I dont see why I should have one for emergency cuz I got my mom. I can go to her and ask if I can borrow money from her for emergency.

i do the excatly same thing

I have two credit cards and I HATE ASSOCIATES they are the worst!! I closed both credit cards and trying to pay them off. I used my cards a lot when I first moved out on my own.....also you need credit card for hotel, airport tickets, play tickets.... growl. I love my ATM card which you can use for checking.....

Originally posted by Yr SoUL Is MINE
:deal: <<< remember that...

I wont remember that :o

*ATTENTION* Check his credit card #

8949 3287 8490 7487 exp: 07/05 :deal:

It's better to use his # so we can let them to bill him ? :naughty:

Last edited by a moderator:
It sometimes suck if you ever had a good credit history, other credit card companies will send you non-stop junk mails, imposing a lot on their offers & deals. Who would want 10 credit cards?!? No thanks! It is like a credit card company brown-nosing me due to an impressive credit card history!

Found out this fact from a guy who works for the $ advisor after I shared the info with him that I am SICK of credit card companines sending me NON stop mails and I didn't understand why...

Originally posted by eternity
I wont remember that :o

*ATTENTION* Check his credit card #

8949 3287 8490 7487 exp: 07/05 :deal:

It's better to use his # so we can let them to bill him ? :naughty:

LOL!! it's exactly same CC nbr, it's was someone spammed into my email box NOT MINE, that someone else used CC nbr.

Anyway I have only ONE major visa card and ONE visa check card.

$300 credit line on my majar visa card (good for low income ppls).

Back