could it be a time traveller?

JClarke

AD Veteran
Premium Member
Reaction score
video with CC

I think that s not true about s time traveler s mobile phone.

2c8401571549.jpg

1924 Siemens pocket sized carbon microphone/amplifier device

Siemens Hearing Instruments - Our History

Wirelessly posted

Um, egg on your face, jclarke.

How do you amplify something with a 1920s microphone?
I was just debating here. It was an article I found today.

I am not sure how would I amplify the 20's mircophone. :dunno:

As for the time traveller, when you watch the woman walking by, she is perfectly dressed for 1928.

If it was a time traveller trying to fit in they would not talk on a mobile. I think it must have been the old fashioned hearing aid.

As for the time traveller, when you watch the woman walking by, she is perfectly dressed for 1928.

If it was a time traveller trying to fit in they would not talk on a mobile. I think it must have been the old fashioned hearing aid.
as in for "perfectly dressed for 1928" perhaps he/her was blending it in, so he/she wouldnt be suspected?

Wirelessly posted

Bottesini said:

Unless the traveller is trying to pass off the mobile as a period-correct amplified hearing device!

as in for "perfectly dressed for 1928" perhaps he/her was blending it in, so he/she wouldnt be suspected?

Right! That's what I mean. So they would not talk on a mobile which no one saw in 1928.

But the old hearing aids people then would know about. It would be normal. We think now it looks like a mobile, but then the people must have know about those hearing aids?

Right! That's what I mean. So they would not talk on a mobile which no one saw in 1928.

But the old hearing aids people then would know about. It would be normal. We think now it looks like a mobile, but then the people must have know about those hearing aids?
Now, we're talking.

But has anyone read the article fully, there's more to it, not only the mobile phone. Have anyone noticed how big the hand was clutching to it?

Now, we're talking.

But has anyone read the article fully, there's more to it, not only the mobile phone. Have anyone noticed how big the hand was clutching to it?

Now in Chevy's picture, I think the hand is in a glove, so it isn't really a big hand.

Another time traveler in 1940??
What+Time+Traveler+Caught+in+Museum+Photo-02.jpg

The man with what appears to be very modern sunglasses seems to be wearing a stamped T-shirt with a nice sweater, all the while holding a portable compact camera!

StrangeStrangeStrange: What? Time Traveler Caught in Museum Photo?

Omg, awesome! It would be really awesome if time travel happened...but then, I really don't know the exact physics for a possible time travel. You'll have to talk to my boyfriend about that.

But even better...instantaneous travel ;) I would love to have a nearly instantaneous travel.

Omg, awesome! It would be really awesome if time travel happened...but then, I really don't know the exact physics for a possible time travel. You'll have to talk to my boyfriend about that.

But even better...instantaneous travel ;) I would love to have a nearly instantaneous travel.

disturbing-11766-1271691208-28.jpg

:lol:

I watched something on television about how time travel to the past is unlikely, while traveling to the future is possible.

Guess that woman was a big fan of Chaplin to travel to his time, lol.

That would be the case if he knew he was being filmed. What if he didn't know he was being filmed?

Back