could it be a time traveller?

Couldn't it have just been considered as someone with a neurological condition holding something small similar to a cell phone.
Crazy people existed back in the 1900's and 1800's, and I'm sure they may have been seen as loco talking to themselves or to imaginary objects.
Bet some people sign to themselves too and others would get the same reaction.

I think you just solved the mystery. :)

21e8col.gif

This picture of 1940's, look at the size of the guy, it is photo. Good job.
Are you referring to the Charlie Chaplin movie clip? That movie was made in 1928.

I highly doubt it is a cell phone lol
Yeah. To whom would she be talking? Which service provider did she use?

If she was texting I'd be more impressed. :lol:

And the haircut isn't the 40's hairstyle either!
It sure is. So are his clothes.

There's nothing mysterious about the picture. He looks very 1940's to me.

Look at the collar line. You will see that it is worn over a collared shirt. It is thick. That is no tee shirt, but a school letter vest. Vests that were knitted with the schools letter were very popular. Both sexes wore these vests. So, trendy glasses, letter vest and dishevelled hair with no pomade? .... college kid?

(Remembering Brylcreem - a little dab will do ya)
I agree.

They were with the trendy crowd. Just like cool sunglasses are today.

LHC Successfully Smashes Lead Ions Together - Science News - redOrbit

I guess we are still here :hmm:

No earth destroying quark?

Kerr metric - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotating_black_hole

As Einstein said, gravity has the same effect as acceleration. If you accelerate/travel at the speed of light, you will have successfully tinkered with the space/time continuum.

The Kerr metric explains how a rotating black hole has two event horizons, thus, no earth engulfing quark. The gravitational pull between the two event horizons would be plenty of energy to bend/warp/travel through time. The two event horizons also equally pull against each other which counters any direct outward matter destroying gravitational pull (sorry, hard to explain in words - thinking in symbols).

The gravitational pull between the two event horizons would be the energy equivalent of accelerating at a much faster speed than that of light.

In other words, time travel is possible.

If you had the ability to travel through time, where would go? Near future, distant future, near past, distant past?

What would you do? Would you warn JFK of the assasination plot? Would you warn of the Pearl Harbor attack?

If you did, people would think you were crazy .....

If you had the ability to travel through time, where would go? Near future, distant future, near past, distant past?

What would you do? Would you warn JFK of the assasination plot? Would you warn of the Pearl Harbor attack?

If you did, people would think you were crazy .....

Dr. Emmett "Doc" Brown forgot to warn somethings. :giggle:

Back