Connecticut school massacre

Right, I understand how they (Sandy Hook victims) feels, but the law exists protecting the fabric of America life called US constitution. There are no time restriction on US constitution. I don't want single strand of American Flag burn based on ignorance on US constitution.

We can not discriminate any group of Americans. When one allows ones exercising free speech, and barred others from exercising same right then it violates equal rights. This is equilvent to bunch of Hearing people can cussing, and prohibited Deaf people from cussing.
You understand how they feel but you still fu*k them by saying " I have rights to do what I want" while you can do that later.

I am trying to imagine... if your child was one of the dead children there and you, gun advocate would celebrate GSLD around the anniversary of the shootings, you must be a bad daddy.

I support gun rights, but they could definitely do it around a different day..... that's a bit terrible.....

Guess you can't separate between personal and the law. You got serious problem mixing up law with personal.

You forgot, I never said it is OK for gun rights advocates protesting that day, They got their own point and exercising their rights under free speech. There is reason for law that exists.

You understand how they feel but you still fu*k them by saying " I have rights to do what I want" while you can do that later.

I am trying to imagine... if your child was one of the dead children there and you, gun advocate would celebrate GSLD around the anniversary of the shootings, you must be a bad daddy.

Guess you can't separate between personal and the law. You got serious problem mixing up law with personal.

You forgot, I never said it is OK for gun rights advocates protesting that day, They got their own point and exercising their rights under free speech. There is reason for law that exists.
So you think they are assholes or what?

When it comes to the law, they aren't.

They have valid reason and they are there to protect our 2A, and the law does not allow us to discriminate them because they have the right to exercise their first Amendment.

If you study how these law was created, that law was created for this exact reason. Back then, red coats controlled anyone who say whatever and will punish them if red costs don't like what they said EVEN if they said was harmless.

Secondly, the 2nd amendment was created because red coat took away guns leaving many unprotected from bad red coats, and criminals that hurt them or otherwise killed them.

Those people from 230 years ago went though hell, and knew what it is like, so when they declare middle fingers to Britain, they crafted our amendment to make sure that we Americans will never experience again.

Now that the idea of gun control started in the late 60's, guess what happened afterwards? More abuses from cops, more black market for illegal guns, more outlaws decide to shoot out, just like what had happened to Sandy Hook.

These who are pro gun advocacy is trying to send the message, LOOK!, this is the consequence of allowing government molesting 2nd Amendment. That is their whole point here, and at the same time folks like you refused to look at history, and refused to understand what started and what leads to and thinks tightening them will only get better when it actually would have worsen. In the last several years have proven that tighter gun control fails to live up as they promised.

I do feel sympathy for those that lost their loved one, they have right to grieve, but we can't allow the rest to have the distraction and drop our guard, because outlaws out there will always be there 24/7 and they don't give damn about Sandy Hook victims and that is the reality.

So you think they are assholes or what?

Right, I understand how they (Sandy Hook victims) feels, but the law exists protecting the fabric of America life called US constitution. There are no time restriction on US constitution. I don't want single strand of American Flag burn based on ignorance on US constitution.

We can not discriminate any group of Americans. When one allows ones exercising free speech, and barred others from exercising same right then it violates equal rights. This is equilvent to bunch of Hearing people can cussing, and prohibited Deaf people from cussing.

You mean like the .... Tea Party?

I understand that in the 237 years of our nation's founding, the US Constitution limited the Government's ability to "force people to purchase anything".

I understand that in the 237 years of our nation's founding, the US Constitution limited the Government's ability to "force people to purchase anything".

It applies to ALL groups, including Tea Party.

Second paragraph, are you talking about Obamacare? US Supreme Court already support Obamacare as constitutional and it is no difference if you buy liability insurance before you can drive. This thread is about shooting massacre, so don't inject Obamacare into thread and getting this thread locked up.

What does this have to do with this thread?

Back