Connecticut school massacre

Every schools should have policeman with handgun to observe in the hall. Most school shooting occur from entering the hall. Maybe all schools should be locked during the operating hours like 9am to 3pm, so no one have the full access to school so all children would feel safe to study and knowing that no one have access to this building. Rest in peace to those innocent students, and several staff.

From CBS News: The suspected shooter, the father of a student there, was also killed, CBS News reported.

Children among 27 dead in shooting at Conn. elementary school

NEWTOWN, Conn. — At least 27 people were killed, including an unconfirmed number of children, in a shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn., on Friday, according to reports from Reuters and The Associated Press. If confirmed, it would be one of the worst mass shootings in U.S. history. It comes after a series of shooting rampages in the United States this year that have killed multiple victims.

The suspected shooter, the father of a student there, was also killed, CBS News reported. The principal and school psychologist were among the dead, CNN said.

An official who spoke on condition of anonymity because the investigation is still under way told the Associated Press the gunman apparently had two guns. The school district remains on lockdown as police investigate the shootings. There are unconfirmed reports of two shooters, according to a local newspaper.

President Barack Obama has been notified about the shooting and will receive regular updates throughout the day, White House spokesman Jay Carney said on Friday.

Carney called the event "tragic" and said there would be time later for a discussion of policy implications.

Obama remains committed to trying to renew a ban on assault weapons, Carney said.

Every schools should have policeman with handgun to observe in the hall. Most school shooting occur from entering the hall. Maybe all schools should be locked during the operating hours like 9am to 3pm, so no one have the full access to school so all children would feel safe to study and knowing that no one have access to this building. Rest in peace to those innocent students, and several staff.

Yup, I noticed most inner city schools are heavily protected, oversee by police officers but much less common in suburban and rural schools.

what awful thing to have happen,just been on news...america got to evaluate those gun laws

The principal was also the school psychologist. An excellent arrangement. Therefore six adults, including the shooter.

Last edited:
Horrific....and so near to Xmas time...this has really affected me, even tho' I live in a City where the crime rate is #1 in Florida....it's a sad, sad place in this world.....and a daily battle to keep our spirits up whenever something like this happens...

This is tragic news from my home state. :(

R.I.P little children and God be with your parents tonight and many days to come,this one worse school tradgety ever been. just terrible horrific

Prayers sent for the families involved. Its going to be such a devastating Christmas :(

Cops to cover every school. Then teachers don't get enough benefit/salary.

Don't said "BAN GUN!". It won't help at all.

It seem that Ryan, the shooter got piss off at his mom and decide to come and shot her and all of her students. Then he went home and kill himself. That's my theory after I saw on Twitter. I pray for all children's parents. They must be in big pain. :(

Cops to cover every school. Then teachers don't get enough benefit/salary.

Don't said "BAN GUN!". It won't help at all.

It seem that Ryan, the shooter got piss off at his mom and decide to come and shot her and all of her students. Then he went home and kill himself. That's my theory after I saw on Twitter. I pray for all children's parents. They must be in big pain. :(

I think his body is in the school and they found someone else's body in his home.

Back