Confession Time 2!

I confess im getting real sick of this paving project, nearly finished, about another week if fine weather permitting.

Last edited:
I confess that I'm hoping to find my next earthly soul mate in the near future.

I confess, I really like it now that hubby is on 2nd shift again. Too bad it's only for a few months.

I confess that I burst into tears today and sobbed for over 10 minutes. As a repressed Englishman bought up to always keep a stiff upper lip, this is a betrayal of my heritage and Anglo-Saxon breeding.

i confess i LOVE butter cookies , especially those from Holland...(and no, they're not hash cookies)

I confess that I burst into tears today and sobbed for over 10 minutes. As a repressed Englishman bought up to always keep a stiff upper lip, this is a betrayal of my heritage and Anglo-Saxon breeding.

Has your citizenship been revoked yet?

lets kick this one off again......LOL.......
but true,..........i confess i can't stand it when.......
those airy mashmellow type poo, thats's so malleable i cant SHIT it OUT,like the more i squeeze it the more it blend into the tube shape of the asshole tube... all the more reason we need to eat more fibre it helps the stool to be hard so the squeeze does the push out , not to shape in like wet clay...

lets kick this one off again......LOL.......
but true,..........i confess i can't stand it when.......
those airy mashmellow type poo, thats's so malleable i cant SHIT it OUT,like the more i squeeze it the more it blend into the tube shape of the asshole tube... all the more reason we need to eat more fibre it helps the stool to be hard so the squeeze does the push out , not to shape in like wet clay...

:laugh2:

(I know I shouldn't, also I thought you were trying to get this thread going again not kill it once and for all)

I'd ask you what you thought of me but I don't care cuz I just found out I have an Autistic Spectrum Disorder... probably Aspergers but gotta wait for doc to decide of official diagnosis..

I confess that I wish that the school year was over already! One more month :/

:laugh2:

(I know I shouldn't, also I thought you were trying to get this thread going again not kill it once and for all)

thats the whole point, i know i hate it when...but when its repeated...its actually quite funny, hence the way i wrote it....
comedys are like that, its always written from something we dont like but they twist it around to make it so funny...thats what comedy seems funny but in reality it isn't, that idea is, ...so we cope...

i confess that comedies isnt really funny...its just a clever twist for show so we are allowed to mock ourselves or mock others....

rephrase this,
comedy is really about permission to mock
but i admit, if it done right, i dont give a shit...its stil entertainment

I confess - - - - - - I really, really hate MIL's cooking.

I have issues saving money.
I get paid monthly and I make myself almost physically sick by the end of the month when I have practically no money and an almost maxed out credit card.

I tend to spend my money on trivial things like books, perfume then putting it on the credit card.

I have a mortgage on my own too.

The only thing that makes me better about myself right now is that all my bills are paid before I spend my money.

Although this month I totally forgot about my electricity bill and received my 1st ever reminder - I don't get paid til 15th though, I will have to call them.

When I get paid, I need to really crack down on my spending habits...

:(

My confession is I hate living in Ohio and want to move back to Texas. SO is not budging.

Back