Confess!!!

i confess........

so freaking TRUE. :o

guilty.gif

I confess that it's going to be weird when I turn 65 years old.......

I confess...

I am barely on my computer at work so I dont have any chance of getting sick of the computer monitor!

Yes, I confess there is some truth to that comic strip.

I confess that I'm tired and I'm glad tomrorow is Sunday !!!! :D

I confess that I'm really wondering if I need to get contacts?

It's a Dell Inspiron 1420, and the screen is a 15". I've been looking at the minis, but they won't run Vista, so I was waiting for the second gen to come out. It did, and they still are only running XP. So I haven't invested in one yet.

I confess that I don't like Vista. I still have XP.

not yet. Windows 7 is still in making.

you do? :mad2: I HATE VISTA! It's too klunky for me. XP/Windows Server is simply the best for me - functional & simple.

Yup. I agree. Even my fiance hates Vista. He has tried it and then a few minutes later he immediately hated it and uninstalled it and then re-installed XP.

Dude, I don't know. I realize that Mac users are almost rabid about their love for their Mac, but I've tried, and I just don't like it. It is just so different from everything I am used to.:giggle:

I confess I do not like Macs either. They are too different. I had to use Macs in the computer lab in college during my Graphic Design classes (I only had a desktop computer and not a laptop) and it was rather frustrating figuring out where everything is in a Mac, like where to open AIM or to open Safari, etc. Everything is in different places, so it's confusing. I am used to PC, because I automatically know where everything is, even if I upgrade to a new version of Windows. When I go back to college, I will be getting a PC laptop so that I can avoid the Macs.

I confess that I'm really wondering if I need to get contacts?

I would not recommend contacts.

A friend of mine used to have close to perfect vision, and needed glasses. She switched to contacts, and her vision deteriorated a lot since getting the contacts. She had to switch back to glasses so she would not go blind. She said she wishes she had never gotten the contacts. That's why I do not wear contacts. Going blind scares me. Truly.

I confess that I could not be away from the computer very long (only not at work, just community college where they have computers) and I love to go on it every day or night. I had PC two years but then I bought the new Vista laptop last summer (2008) and it has some problems but everything is working okay now and I hope I do not have to go throught that again. I do not mind Vista. Very interesting that Vista will discontinued in the future or near future. :shock:

Vista wont happen in these netbooks, but some do have them but it will be sluggish to cope with the mini laptops. Windows XP and limux is the only option for the netbooks. Vista will be disappearing when Windows 7 gets offically released early next year (the beta testing just has finished) Vista has too much bugs and it cuased a lot of trouble and it has done some damage to my laptop sadly. That's why I HATE VISTA.

A friend of mine used to have close to perfect vision, and needed glasses. She switched to contacts, and her vision deteriorated a lot since getting the contacts. She had to switch back to glasses so she would not go blind. She said she wishes she had never gotten the contacts. That's why I do not wear contacts. Going blind scares me. Truly.

:2c: I just think it depends on the individual. I've been wearing contact lenses for about 3 or 4 years now and my vision hasn't deteriorated. I still wear my glasses from time to time but i really prefer the contacts. As long as i don't fall asleep in them (like i did last night :doh:) they give me no trouble at all. Also, they are 2 week contacts, which means that i'm supposed to toss after a 2 week period and replace with a new pair...I have to admit that in the interest of saving money, i don't replace them as often as I should. So if i suffer any lasting eye damage the fault will be mine alone. :roll:

:2c: I just think it depends on the individual. I've been wearing contact lenses for about 3 or 4 years now and my vision hasn't deteriorated. I still wear my glasses from time to time but i really prefer the contacts. As long as i don't fall asleep in them (like i did last night :doh:) they give me no trouble at all. Also, they are 2 week contacts, which means that i'm supposed to toss after a 2 week period and replace with a new pair...I have to admit that in the interest of saving money, i don't replace them as often as I should. So if i suffer any lasting eye damage the fault will be mine alone. :roll:

I had an eye doctor tell me several years ago when I was still wearing contacts from time to time that they actually helped keep your vision from deteriorating as quickly because of the pressure on the eye that they created. Don't know how accurate that is, but thought I would mention it.

it's possible that your friend either was properly fitted with contacts or improperly used the contacts :dunno:

I confess that I love how fun the forum has been these past few days, although I've hardly had any time to post between school and work !!!!!

Back