Confederate Flag

What does Confederate Rebel Flag means to you?

• A symbol of Civil War History

Votes: 41 25.8%
  • A symbol of racist

Votes: 44 27.7%
  • A symbol of Heritage (Civil War Veteran Generation)

Votes: 60 37.7%
  • Others - please specify

Votes: 14 8.8%

• Total voters
What about the Dept of Education under the US government? Don't any textbook such as science, math, history, etc get approval by the dept before they are sent to schools anywhere in the US?

that would be up to each state's department of education

How did you know? Did you go to a hearing school? Can you confirm that the South version is taught at hearing schools in the North?

I grew up in southern states (execption of NoVA) for rest of my life.

I went to hearing school in Alabama - they are not in northern states.

Please check a map before make a post like that.

Alright, which version is true? LOL Southerners would say their version is true while the Northerners say it's not.

Anyway, all of it going on right now will fade away and people will move on as always. Foxrac will move on but I don't know when, hopefully soon.

I'm not move on when anyone, including you destroying our southern history and our ancestries.

The government got nasty backfire from many people on FB.

Off the point a bit: In Texas school, I was taught about Texas history back to the Independence from Mexico, Alamo and other Texas histories. I was taught Texas versions of the battle of Alamo on how Santa Anna the dictator at the time. If I live in Mexico, they certainly would teach me that Sam Houston was the dictator at the time.

Pretty much schools can teach you the history their way they want to. That is why everyone's view conflicted in Confederacy history. Civil War is probably the most argumentative history of the United States.

Yes, in Arizona, the history in mostly Latino schools are about anti-Americans like saying that white Americans are racist.

What about the Dept of Education under the US government? Don't any textbook such as science, math, history, etc get approval by the dept before they are sent to schools anywhere in the US?

No, federal government have no authority to approve or disapprove the textbook so it is up to state department of education or school district.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not move on when anyone, including you destroying our southern history and our ancestries.

The government got nasty backfire from many people on FB.
Nobody wants to destroy your southern history and your ancestors. The state of SC, FLA and many more states, Amazon, TV Land and others look at the flag as a disgrace to modern America. You can't do nothing about it, even though the history is not erased and will never be. You worry too much!

Yes, in Arizona, the history in mostly Latino schools are about anti-Americans like saying that white Americans are racist.

No, federal government have no authority to approve or disapprove the textbook so it is up to state department of education or school district.
I "like" your post for your last paragraph.

As for Latino schools in Arizona, where did you get that info? Have you been there? I can't freaking imagine that those schools teach hate (your quote-"saying that white Americans are racist") to Latino students in America under the state dept of ED. If they are allowed to preach hate to those students, they should be shut down. Too dangerous for innocent Americans.

Most states use textbooks that actually come from Texas and have been doing so for decades. I know someone who teaches HS history in AZ in primarily a latino school and I just called him to ask if they are teaching that white americans are racist and when he stopped laughing, he said that it's not the schools that are teaching it, it is the latino kids families that are doing that from the experiences they and their parents received while growing up.

Nobody wants to destroy your southern history and your ancestors. The state of SC, FLA and many more states, Amazon, TV Land and others look at the flag as a disgrace to modern America. You can't do nothing about it, even though the history is not erased and will never be. You worry too much!

It isn't difference when you complain about deaf history are getting destroyed by pro-oralism and audism.

There are less deaf people employed today than in 1980s, even ADA isn't going save you.

People, including you and black people choose to be offended, that's your problem, not ours. The government facing serious consequence for removal of confederate flag, especially many voters disapprove AL and SC governors to remove the confederate flag so they will face a nasty from election next year or midterm in 2018. The confederate flag represents heritage for centuries and they are not racist flag.

If you want to kill confederate so I want to kill African American curriculum and ban all ethnic studies about black people.

I "like" your post for your last paragraph.

As for Latino schools in Arizona, where did you get that info? Have you been there? I can't freaking imagine that those schools teach hate (your quote-"saying that white Americans are racist") to Latino students in America under the state dept of ED. If they are allowed to preach hate to those students, they should be shut down. Too dangerous for innocent Americans.

It is from Precious Knowledge, PBS film.

Same goes with African American ethnic studies as well - that why Arizona banned it.

My comment - live and let live - it means our ancestries and heritage must be not infringed, even same goes with all other histories, even I don't want to interfere with Latino students about what they learn from with their own funding, not our tax money.

Most states use textbooks that actually come from Texas and have been doing so for decades. I know someone who teaches HS history in AZ in primarily a latino school and I just called him to ask if they are teaching that white americans are racist and when he stopped laughing, he said that it's not the schools that are teaching it, it is the latino kids families that are doing that from the experiences they and their parents received while growing up.

You only heard from one side - racism and imperialism are major reason that why Arizona banned ethnic studies, also one of lawmaker went to ethnic studies and he was devastated about racism.

More schools start order books digitally and less Texan influence on all states, also they can order customized books to fit state curriculum requirement.

It is from Precious Knowledge, PBS film.

Same goes with African American ethnic studies as well - that why Arizona banned it.

My comment - live and let live - it means our ancestries and heritage must be not infringed, even same goes with all other histories, even I don't want to interfere with Latino students about what they learn from with their own funding, not our tax money.
It means that those private schools which are funded by charities and/or Latino parents are allowed to teach hate since they are not public schools? :hmm: If yes, then white neighborhoods better watch their back.

I mentioned about teaching hate. Alright, educating students that Americans are racists, that's called HATE! Those schools don't have a fact, just a make-up BS. Just like Islam extremists.

It means that those private schools which are funded by charities and/or Latino parents are allowed to teach hate since they are not public schools? :hmm: If yes, then white neighborhoods better watch their back.

I mentioned about teaching hate. Alright, educating students that Americans are racists, that's called HATE! Those schools don't have a fact, just a make-up BS. Just like Islam extremists.

You have to deal with racism, even there are many black people are racist so we don't understand why are you constantly point at confederate flag? If you are victim of crime from black people, even you opposed to confederate flag - it won't matter to them.

No, not just private school, public school can have own funding to have curriculum that promoting the hate so all schools are controlled locally.

Will this PC be next? :hmm:
d7e4c577f7076c9468d4d35c617329de.jpg

Yep....and lets not forget truman wasa member of the kkk,
Will all the hghschools and statues or whstever to him.be erased too?
Maybe.
Mmmmmm

William McKinley
Woodrow Wilson
Gutzon Borglum
Calvin Coolidge
Warren G. Harding

are some other KKK members

Interssting that a kkk menber wouks carve lincoln.....mmmmmm
Would the ssme.be dine.by those demnding to eease history ofbthe other side...
Mmmmm

Back