Confederate Flag

What does Confederate Rebel Flag means to you?

• A symbol of Civil War History

Votes: 41 25.8%
  • A symbol of racist

Votes: 44 27.7%
  • A symbol of Heritage (Civil War Veteran Generation)

Votes: 60 37.7%
  • Others - please specify

Votes: 14 8.8%

• Total voters
I am curious... is there anyone on the site a southerner, meaning born, raised, and live in a southern state, that believe this flag needs to go down or away?

Well, it's just one person's opinion so it will not happen.

Please remember that the SC governor proposed the bill to have the Confederate flag down on the state property since she said that she listened to people in the state. In other words, it was not one person, it was people who wanted it to be removed from the state property.

This sounds excessive but wouldn't be surprised if some place(s) would ban flags of any kinds including American Flag like this:

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-american-flag--ban-uc-irvine-20150306-story.html

It's already out of control with the flag situation, the police scrutiny by media... if people gets their way, the freedom will be lost.
LOL, updated info; http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-uci-vote-to-ban-american-flag-others-misguided-20150307-story.html

In other words, 6 students in the student government who voted for the ban are very DUMB! Too many students out of the student government disagreed with the vote.

This sounds excessive but wouldn't be surprised if some place(s) would ban flags of any kinds including American Flag like this:

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-american-flag--ban-uc-irvine-20150306-story.html

It's already out of control with the flag situation, the police scrutiny by media... if people gets their way, the freedom will be lost.

Intersting that they say they are calling for cultural inclusion. I think they need to look that word up.

Yes, but can we put a fork into this one? It's done!

Its not done. The thread is alive. The issue is ongoing.
If you dont want to participate cool
Dont come in the thread then.
If you do want to participate cool

Its not done. The thread is alive. The issue is ongoing.
If you dont want to participate cool
Dont come in the thread then.
If you do want to participate cool

Problem is you keep rehashing the same things over and over.

Problem is you keep rehashing the same things over and over.

The issue is on going...thus indeed it will be re hshed every time those who push to wrase history seek to do so...
Again
If you dont want to disscuss this topic dont post in thread...simple really

The confederate flags are always flying on historic site that is part of state properties so that's part of heritage.

White southerners are extremely rebellious when you remove the confederate flags and it don't get any better, also race relation between white and black are worse after government remove the confederate flag.

If you found historic flag to be offensive so you have no balls and you are crying baby.

The confederate flags are always flying on historic site that is part of state properties so that's part of heritage.

White southerners are extremely rebellious when you remove the confederate flags and it don't get any better, also race relation between white and black are worse after government remove the confederate flag.

If you found historic flag to be offensive so you have no balls and you are crying baby.
Really? Sounds like white SC residents who opposed it (the SC government's action of hauling it down) are crying babies. Seriously they can move on but they won't because they are crying babies. Simple as that.

Back