Come on and show us your beautiful skyline! :)

OMG, look how dense Tokyo is! Apts and skyscrapers crammed on every block with no space left.

Yupp! Only space you can find is at the parks, that's it.

Yeah, I forget the name of the huge park Tokyo has, kinda like Central Park that NYC has.

Well only big park in Tokyo I know is the Imperial Palace. Also there is alot of temples where people just go there chilling or selling stuff, even they lit the candle during nighttime.

Well only big park in Tokyo I know is the Imperial Palace. Also there is alot of temples where people just go there chilling or selling stuff, even they lit the candle during nighttime.

Ahh, I see...I think that's the park name. :) I think it's a beautiful park.

ToKyO083.jpg

The Imperial Palace can be seen from that picture, see those big forest in the middle? Not at bottom but upper near to Tokyo Tower and Roppongi Hills Building.

The Imperial Palace can be seen from that picture, see those big forest in the middle? Not at bottom but upper near to Tokyo Tower and Roppongi Hills Building.

I see it, looks big from what I saw in other pictures. ;)

WOW at Tokyo, Japan pictures! I can't imagine myself living in that city. It is seen like its hard to get around since everything is so jammed together. I wonder how more than 33 million Japaneses live this lifestyle in that huge city.

Beautiful cities!!! I took some pictures of my hometown years ago! I'll have to dig up in a box for these pictures to scan them into the computer. Give me a few days. Heh. Again, AWESOME cities pictures! :thumb:

Beautiful cities!!! I took some pictures of my hometown years ago! I'll have to dig up in a box for these pictures to scan them into the computer. Give me a few days. Heh. Again, AWESOME cities pictures! :thumb:

Thanks! :) Looking forward to see your pictures! :)

Here is Little Rock, Arkansas .... pics of Little Rock Skyline... enjoy!

littlerock_008_l.jpg

FLO_1_tr8rock6__0508.jpg

little_rock_clinton_library.jpg

that is clinton library ...

nlr_riverfrontpark_012_l.jpg

little_rock_skyline.jpg

lr_skyline_001_l_1.jpg

Little%20Rock%20Skyline.jpg

lr-skyline.jpg

opeing_skyline.jpg

u can see the downtown right from Stephen-Dickey Park where our own Arkansas Travelers play at! :)

OMG, look how dense Tokyo is! Apts and skyscrapers crammed on every block with no space left.

I agree and I thought NYC was dense!

I will try to take pics of the skyline of Baltimore Inner Harbor from my home tonight.

WOW at Tokyo, Japan pictures! I can't imagine myself living in that city. It is seen like its hard to get around since everything is so jammed together. I wonder how more than 33 million Japaneses live this lifestyle in that huge city.

Actually over 8 million in Tokyo city and 33 million in metro ;) It's not really hard to get around in the city, most of Japanese people usually get around by subways, bikes, or something other than the car. Strangely more people in Tokyo doesn't drive at all, when I was in Tokyo, I only ride on taxi once and ride the city bus to the airport two times, most I ride on is subways. I loved it there! :)

Try [ i m g ] [ / i m g ] on it

Freaky_Cat- Nice pictures! :)

Actually over 8 million in Tokyo city and 33 million in metro It's not really hard to get around in the city, most of Japanese people usually get around by subways, bikes, or something other than the car. Strangely more people in Tokyo doesn't drive at all, when I was in Tokyo, I only ride on taxi once and ride the city bus to the airport two times, most I ride on is subways. I loved it there!

Yup, that's why you barely see any cars parked on the side of the streets in Tokyo.

Yup, that's why you barely see any cars parked on the side of the streets in Tokyo.

Ohh that's right! I didn't realize that there is even no car park on the street but the parking buildings.. Most of parking buildings are underground.

Ohh that's right! I didn't realize that there is even no car park on the street but the parking buildings.. Most of parking buildings are underground.

Yeah, there's also special compact parking lot buildings where machines "stock" your car in a tight space. They do that to save space of the lot.

Yeah, there's also special compact parking lot buildings where machines "stock" your car in a tight space. They do that to save space of the lot.

Yupp I've seen that before, but as car sale store. Yeah I was very impressive how they organize their own spaces.

Back