Come on and show us your beautiful skyline! :)

How about you save some $$ then jump on some plane and fly to Washington DC??

lol probably someday :)

Have you ever been to SF or Seattle's chinatown? They're much better than Portland's chinatown like you described.

SF no, but Seattle yes, I agree with you Seattle's Chinatown is best than Portland's. Also I LOVE Seattle's Japanese Garden!

SF no, but Seattle yes, I agree with you Seattle's Chinatown is best than Portland's. Also I LOVE Seattle's Japanese Garden!

Yeah, they have a good number of Japanese gardens throughout Seattle area. That's kinda off point cuz it's not related to skyscrapers. :P

By the way, I noticed that Seattle's International District is booming with some lowrises and midrises filling up the spots. I won't be surprised in the future there will be some highrises once it becomes more denser. Most of the boom is in Denny Triangle area which is north of downtown Seattle.

Yeah, they have a good number of Japanese gardens throughout Seattle area. That's kinda off point cuz it's not related to skyscrapers. :P

By the way, I noticed that Seattle's International District is booming with some lowrises and midrises filling up the spots. I won't be surprised in the future there will be some highrises once it becomes more denser. Most of the boom is in Denny Triangle area which is north of downtown Seattle.

Is this what you talked about? (This was taken by me at last July at Gay Pride)

seattlespaceneedle.gif

Yup, that is Denny Triangle area....close though. The view is looking torwards Cascade/South Lake Union neighborhood.

I already know it's called international district, I just wanted to say it in a common way because most people call it chinatown if they never been there. :P I lived in Seattle for 6 years so I am aware of that.

LOL! Alright! :)

Me too! :) I also like Portland's Japanese Garden and they got killer view of downtown Portland.

I saw that too. It is getting denser now.

Is this what you talked about? (This was taken by me at last July at Gay Pride)

seattlespaceneedle.gif

That picture, there is over six tower cranes at that area right now.

LOL! Alright! :)

Me too! :) I also like Portland's Japanese Garden and they got killer view of downtown Portland.

I saw that too. It is getting denser now.

That picture, there is over six tower cranes at that area right now.

I was wondering, which city in the states has the most modern skyline ?

I was wondering, which city in the states has the most modern skyline ?

Bellevue, Washington (most modern skyline so far)
Seattle, Washington
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Houston, Texas
Austin, Texas
Dallas, Texas
San Diego, California
Portland, Oregon
Miami, Florida
Tampa, Florida
Charlotte, North Carolina
Chicago, Illinois

Bellevue, Washington (most modern skyline so far)
Seattle, Washington
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Houston, Texas
Austin, Texas
Dallas, Texas
San Diego, California
Portland, Oregon
Miami, Florida
Tampa, Florida
Charlotte, North Carolina
Chicago, Illinois

What is the worst things about San Francisco?

pet friendly, beautiful, great mass transit system and compact size of city.

Imagine, you drive around SF, with these steep hills, u need better brakes! ;)

and a good clutch if you got a manual transmission vehicle.

and a good clutch if you got a manual transmission vehicle.

Good point!:lol: Lucky my car has a good clutch as whenever I head to Sydney, the maps of Sydney is very messy, and is not very straightforward. :o

Austin, Texas is one of most "fastest" growing in America. They are, now, building 2 more new big skyscrapers.

texan guy, refer that post to skyscraper around the countries thread. this is for photo discussions. :)

Back