Come on and show us your beautiful skyline! :)

Its hard because I like Sydney, Melbourne, Gold Coast, and Perth equal. I have to wait until I visit them in person then I will make the decide which city I like better. :)

just remember, when you come to Australia, the sign language is completely different here, but they, of course, speak english ;)

:lol:

just remember, when you come to Australia, the sign language is completely different here, but they, of course, speak english ;)

:lol:

LOL! I know that. I tried to learn it on internet a while ago. It is soo hard! I feel like I'm hearing ASL student! LMAO! :giggle:

LOL! I know that. I tried to learn it on internet a while ago. It is soo hard! I feel like I'm hearing ASL student! LMAO! :giggle:

Use my AUSLAN VLOGs - Hope they can help ;)

Lets get back on topic!

Philadelphia, PA!! (all picture were found from goggle.com, not my camera :))

philadelphia2.jpg

philadelphia9.jpg

philadelphia.jpg

philadelphia_overview.jpg

philadelphia_skyline.jpg

Philly20Sports1322web.jpg

This pic is my most favorite cuz nobody other cities can beat Philly's stadium since Philly put 4 stadium in one place with big parking lot (3 are picture and one miss, its Wachovia Center)

I cannot find good pic of ECW Arena (currently call New Alhambra Arena and I dont call it since its home of ECW) Its my most favorite arena in the world, very historian arena, small, dusk, messy, fans are crazy, and many more to tell

thestudarperthvk1.jpg
thperthnightni0.jpg

Early morning and night pics of Perth, Western Australia from the South Perth foreshore.

Dallas, took from Reunion Tower.

Attachments

• DP4300.jpg
    DP4300.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 10
WOW! Great pictures!!!

I love the pictures of Philadelphia! One picture of huge parking lot with three stadiums... I hope these parking lots will be developed with mixed uses and add few parking garages for the stadiums.

Love the pictures of Perth and Dallas! :)

Aerial photo I took when I was in Tokyo, Japan last August. Those pictures come from the Sunshine 60 building.

ToKyO086.jpg

ToKyO083.jpg

ToKyO082.jpg

ToKyO080.jpg

ToKyO079.jpg

OMG, look how dense Tokyo is! Apts and skyscrapers crammed on every block with no space left.

Back