Colorado vacation

LisaMarie

Reaction score
thought id post some pixes from Co... I took those pixes.. cool, eh?

Attachments

• IMG_0154.JPG
    IMG_0154.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 34
  • co.JPG
    co.JPG
    13.8 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0277.JPG
    IMG_0277.JPG
    18.3 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0216.JPG
    IMG_0216.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0227.JPG
    IMG_0227.JPG
    92.7 KB · Views: 30
Neat. I was born in Colorado (Grand Junction) and my mom was born in Denver.

I was in Colorado recently (Denver) but it was only to change planes. I did not get to see much because the mountains are like a couple of miles west of Denver, so they're tiny in the background. Ah well. There's always next time.

Nice photos of your Colorado trip. I went to Colorado in late 90's in the mountainous part of that state.

ummmm look alike i went there but what city in? i mean where mountain at? cuz of i am not sure that where i went to..

*WHINING* IS THAT MY HOME ? ! one day i ll get a second house somewhere between durango and boulder... i wud love to climb in there forever til i die ! ;)

btw.. nice photos ! is that somewhere near walden or winter park, co ?

I never been there before at Colorado, USA One day, I would love to have my vacation out there... :D

My dream really wanted touch whole states... :)

Hi ya all to answer some of your question. We stayed in Estate Park, Co. Such a cute town! I love it!! The mtn is in Rocky mtn. WE hiked, camped and do some sight seeing in Rocky Moutain. Its HUGEEEEEEEEEEE!! WHOA! I love it! I'll go there again next year!!! This time it will be longer!!

i want to go to colorado

my friend lives in colorado spring with her bf and 2 kids
and my brother in law sister live there as well

You'll see me standing by snow.. This is how HIGH snow is in JULY! And its much HIGER and DEEPER by NOV! The trail edge road are closed during tha because its IMPOSSIBLE for you to go thru that snow!
The cabin is where im staying at! SWEET home sweet!! :) This cabin is so cute!!! cozy!!

Attachments

• IMG_0104.JPG
    IMG_0104.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0129.JPG
    IMG_0129.JPG
    13.9 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0171.JPG
    IMG_0171.JPG
    92.1 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0206.JPG
    IMG_0206.JPG
    88.6 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0267.JPG
    IMG_0267.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0275.JPG
    IMG_0275.JPG
    73.5 KB · Views: 19
WOW

*screaming* SNOW :run: LOL
kidding

it is cool smile i am glad you had fun lisamarie

ahh yea i had been through estate park ! awesome ! :)

rocky mtn natl park is awesome place to camp, hike, and climb (not mtn climbing - i speak of rock climbing)!

l always want to climb on diamondback at long peak mtn. u can camp on a wall of rock for a night. :) my good friend/deaf climbing partner has climbed on that wall for a couple of times. i envy him !

deafclimber said:
ahh yea i had been through estate park ! awesome ! :)

rocky mtn natl park is awesome place to camp, hike, and climb (not mtn climbing - i speak of rock climbing)!

l always want to climb on diamondback at long peak mtn. u can camp on a wall of rock for a night. :) my good friend/deaf climbing partner has climbed on that wall for a couple of times. i envy him !
oh yeah i went ther also! i took some pictures of them!!! i stayed there for a night!! long and hard hiking but i enjoyed it!!! the pixes are long peak mtns.

Attachments

• IMG_0269.JPG
    IMG_0269.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0268.JPG
    IMG_0268.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 16
Back