College Football Is HERE!!

It ain't so fair to Texas Longhorns, no question... BCS system sucks! High time to replace it with a playoff system.

Florida has a chance to enter the national championship once they beat Alabama and Oklahoma to beat Missouri this coming Saturday then both qualify for the BCSCG... If so, then Florida Gators shall beat Sooners to appease the Longhorn fans! :cool2:

Lesson taught less after OU lose in BCS 4 in rows. They're not worthy and should be avoid it.

Remember last year 2007? It was mess on North of Big 12 division after Missouri beat Kansas in Big 12 Champion. What happen? Kansas went to one of BCS and Missori didn't. It was so upset.

BCS is full of crap. That is why I prefer a playoffs system which is based on AP and Coaches polls only.

#2 Florida won over #1 Alabama, 31-20 in an ultimate tight SEC championship game!
yay.gif

First three quarters both played great and stayed close till 4th quarter we dominated 133-1 total yards and revealed with a great win without Percy Harvin, our biggest playmaker (ankle injury). Alabama is indeed a great team as advertised! I was sitting end of my big loveseat from beginning to the end of the game. :lol: It was indeed one of the best college football games ever played in the book.

And isn't Tebow something else?! Yeah! I think he has chances to win the Heisman trophy once again yet tough decision for them to decide. But with or without it, we wouldn't trade Tebow for anything! He is that special, once in a lifetime player.

So it seems extreme likely that it's Oklahoma and Florida, both offense firepowers for the BCS championship game, Orange Bowl in Miami... gonna be a great game to watch but let's find out for the BCS standing results to update. Till then!

bcs is bs .. i belive need playoffs-

Indeed... From what I seen, that other side of people's story that tell that if there is playoff, and it cause not great economy. That's prove that college are damn greed.

The only the most upset I see...

• Ohio State get in BCS. WTF? Boise State, one of two team only undefeated should replace over that damn team. I guess I'll watch Texas blew up on Ohio State this time.
• Texas Tech deserve to be in BCS also, the high rank they can get and the better bowl, they should be in.
• It's still bull that they vote Oklahoma to be go that high to be let them to be in Big 12 South Champion.

Bowl Championship Series

Rose Bowl
Penn State vs. USC

Orange Bowl
Cincinnati vs. Virginia Tech

Sugar Bowl
Utah vs. Alabama

Fiesta Bowl
Ohio State vs. Texas

BCS National Championship Game
Florida vs. Oklahoma

Get Ohio State the fuck out of there, and put Boise State in and see what the Longhorns are proving that they are deserve to be in BCS National Champion.

PSU vs USC, damn PSU gotta hard work to play against USC

I aint looking foward to watching rematch between WF/Navy at EagleBank Bowl cuz I will be at the game, wish it was Clemson or U of MD

BCS is sucks now. Im not going to watch every bowls expect 3 bowls: Holiday, Championship, and Rose.

i think Boise State deserve to be in Fiesta Bowl.

I am most excited to see Utah against Alabama in the Sugar bowl. It will be a great game to watch. I wish I could travel down to see it, but oh well. It would be even more incredible if Utah could knock Alabama off, but we'll just have to wait and see.

Im happy UF put the beat down on the Crimson Tide and will have another opportunity to play for national title. Oklahoma is a formitable opponent and Florida better come out 100% ready or they will surely get beat.

Get Ohio State the fuck out of there, and put Boise State in and see what the Longhorns are proving that they are deserve to be in BCS National Champion.

Texas Guy (and PowerOn), I agree.. but at least you guys have another chance to humiliate Ohio State once again! :giggle:

Also that the Fiesta Bowl means lot of $$$ so forget the BcS and play! Maybe Colt wins the Heisman thing that I really hope other than Tebow.

I wished for a Texas and Florida match for the BCSCG... ah, it should have happened! Screw 'em! Our Gators will make sure to defeat Oklahoma whom doesn't deserve to be there in the first place. They (some) say that Florida is a favorite by 3... maybe but gonna be a great game.

Look forward for the playoff system to come but it might take at least few years... so for now we have no control over the BcS thing but what we can control is play and win (or lose).

What a whacky season for the Big 12 conference this year!

I am most excited to see Utah against Alabama in the Sugar bowl. It will be a great game to watch. I wish I could travel down to see it, but oh well. It would be even more incredible if Utah could knock Alabama off, but we'll just have to wait and see.

Im happy UF put the beat down on the Crimson Tide and will have another opportunity to play for national title. Oklahoma is a formitable opponent and Florida better come out 100% ready or they will surely get beat.

Yeah, Utah vs Alabama... gonna be an interesting match!

Boy, Alabama is a great and formidable team whom Florida had a hard time playing till we prevailed in the 4th quarter which ended up an instant classic SEC championship game!

I'm so curious on this intriguing matches so gonna watch this Utah-'Bama, UF-OU, and few other bowl games, too!

Farewell & Wokamuka, hope Penn State plays well and foot-on-the-neck down USC in the Rose Bowl... would love that! :giggle:

Ah, wait till few weeks more then here comes the bowl games!

This year, I did not expect....
They approved my request photo pass at 6 different bowls.
Orange Bowl - Miami
Car Care Bowl - NC
Papajohn Bowl - Birmingham
Eagle Bank Bowl - DC
Sun Bowl - El Paso
Music Bowl - Nashville

I plan to go 3 or 4 different bowls

This year, I did not expect....
They approved my request photo pass at 6 different bowls.
Orange Bowl - Miami
Car Care Bowl - NC
Papajohn Bowl - Birmingham
Eagle Bank Bowl - DC
Sun Bowl - El Paso
Music Bowl - Nashville

I plan to go 3 or 4 different bowls

if u already did going to EagleBank and can show us some pics? I was at the game last Sat

Back