College Football Is HERE!!

It should be blast watching Texas Tech playing Oklahoma tonight at 8:00 pm (think it's ESPN).

I think Oklahoma wins though I would like Texas Tech to win... it should be a very tight game high likely. I will watch it at a friend's place; going out of town today for the weekend.

Enjoy watching the big game!

ps. Florida gonna have an easy cakewalk today against Citadel at our home field (last home game) today. No live tv for this game but will have a game rerun on tv tmw morning so I set up and tape it ready.

TTU-Oklohoma game will be shown on ABC.

Texas Longhorns are number 2 and now beat the Aggies on this Thursday! Hello, BCS National Champion, it's us again!

Hook'em!!!

Texas Longhorns are number 2 and now beat the Aggies on this Thursday! Hello, BCS National Champion, it's us again!

Hook'em!!!

yay! high-five!

It would be interest how BCS going to be on next week on IF...

OU lose to OSU and then TTU take over South Big 12 against North which would be Mizzu.

Suppose, that gonna be complex to score. Eh.. It seem that everybody are in favor for Florida on BCS Champion Bowl. So, FLA have to beat Alabama.

I'm for Texas vs Florida!

Whoa, Oklahoma squashed Texas Tech big time - ouch! :shock:

BCS... Alabama stays first... Texas moved up to second and Oklahoma 3rd... Florida 4th... USC 5th.
It makes rather sense this time... yet Big 12 south is in the crunch now.

#2 Oklahoma plays at #12 Oklahoma State this Saturday.

#4 Florida plays at #20 Florida State.

Those two games are second key ones for the BCSCG... top key ones would be the Big 12 and SEC championship games likely.

PowerOn and Texas Guy, you must be thrilled for Texas moving up as a 2nd rank, huh. I hope for Texas (playing Baylor next), but it seems like Oklahoma might hold the key yet they need to beat OSU.

Will be more blast to watch those games coming up! :D

What an exciting season it has been! I cant wait to see consquences after this weekend games!

Whoa, Oklahoma squashed Texas Tech big time - ouch! :shock:

BCS... Alabama stays first... Texas moved up to second and Oklahoma 3rd... Florida 4th... USC 5th.
It makes rather sense this time... yet Big 12 south is in the crunch now.

#2 Oklahoma plays at #12 Oklahoma State this Saturday.

#4 Florida plays at #20 Florida State.

Those two games are second key ones for the BCSCG... top key ones would be the Big 12 and SEC championship games likely.

PowerOn and Texas Guy, you must be thrilled for Texas moving up as a 2nd rank, huh. I hope for Texas (playing Baylor next), but it seems like Oklahoma might hold the key yet they need to beat OSU.

Will be more blast to watch those games coming up! :D

I find irony that Texas have far better on victories, lose and schedule than both TTU and OU.

Of course, for OU to move higher on BCS, they would have to blew up on OSU in Stillwater. I doubt it would happen but probably closer call. Then it's high like, there is no change after all big three in big south 12 on BCS.

What an exciting season it has been! I cant wait to see consquences after this weekend games!

Ooo! I'm looking forward on Oregon State to beat Oregon. So, they can go to Rose bowl instead stupid bore USC. :D

Oh... aren't you support for Oregon? :)

I find irony that Texas have far better on victories, lose and schedule than both TTU and OU.

Of course, for OU to move higher on BCS, they would have to blew up on OSU in Stillwater. I doubt it would happen but probably closer call. Then it's high like, there is no change after all big three in big south 12 on BCS.

Hmm... Texas has a stronger schedule than other twos and beat OU yet lost to TT. What do you think of Texas playing Baylor... not so difficult to win, yes? (I don't know much of Baylor)

Good luck for the 'horns!

Hmm... Texas has a stronger schedule than other twos and beat OU yet lost to TT. What do you think of Texas playing Baylor... not so difficult to win, yes? (I don't know much of Baylor)

Good luck for the 'horns!

OU lost in neutral field and UT lost in road. It's good lose for UT, it's bad lose for OU.

Texas beat Rice (who is current 8-3) and Florida Atlantic (last year Sun Belt Champion) and won over UTEP on road. Beat Arkansas while they can beat Auburn and Tulsa. Plus 4 straight schedule to challenge on range top 11 ranked team. Face TTU on road was the closer call. They have advantage.

Yet, it's stupid to support OU while they have bad luck in BCS bowl - none win.

Ooo! I'm looking forward on Oregon State to beat Oregon. So, they can go to Rose bowl instead stupid bore USC. :D

Oh... aren't you support for Oregon? :)

Quack quack quack! Of course Im for Ducks all the way babe!

Opps!

I thought Texas plays Baylor next, but it's actually Texas A&M which Texas plays next.

Geez I dont wanna see Oregon St in Rose Bowl against PSU cuz it would be bored game, PSU killed Oregon St on PSU's 2nd game

Opps!

I thought Texas plays Baylor next, but it's actually Texas A&M which Texas plays next.

Ha, I wasn't pay attention what you said. Yeaa, it would be TTU who will play against weak Bear.

Geez I dont wanna see Oregon St in Rose Bowl against PSU cuz it would be bored game, PSU killed Oregon St on PSU's 2nd game

Oo, that's problem. Probably, they learn lesson. Maybe not. I know the history repeat one that Texas was play against Colorado 3 years ago in regular was simple win the big. On Big 12 Champion, Texas blew up in biggest margin points. yike!

I do worry if BCS went so wrong when Alabama lose to Florida and probably there is Texas and OU move to 1-2. Then we see another neutral field against each other... again.

Man it was sure nice to see the beat down Utah put on BYU. BYU is very good team; I am quite impressed that they did beat both TCU and BYU. The opening season game when we beat Michigan would have been worth something if Michigan and Rich Rodriquez didn't turn out so much like garbage this year. I am happy all the cards fell into place once again for UofU and they now have done it in 2004 and 2008- pretty honerable feat. I doubt they will have opportunity to squeeze into National Championchip game, but I seen stranger things happen. I hope they represent our alumni well in whatever BCS bowl we get invited to. If we get to go to Fiesta Bowl again, Im thinking I'll head down to Arizona to see it.

Man it was sure nice to see the beat down Utah put on BYU. BYU is very good team; I am quite impressed that they did beat both TCU and BYU. The opening season game when we beat Michigan would have been worth something if Michigan and Rich Rodriquez didn't turn out so much like garbage this year. I am happy all the cards fell into place once again for UofU and they now have done it in 2004 and 2008- pretty honerable feat. I doubt they will have opportunity to squeeze into National Championchip game, but I seen stranger things happen. I hope they represent our alumni well in whatever BCS bowl we get invited to. If we get to go to Fiesta Bowl again, Im thinking I'll head down to Arizona to see it.

I disagree on BYU because TCU fare the better against on Utah than BYU played which prove well.

Back