College Football Is HERE!!

Capture-1.jpg

Most top ones are what I expected... only wish that UF is 4th instead of 5th but glad that Gators return back into the top 5.

OU lost to Texas by ten points so is it fair enough to put them 4th ahead of UF who whipped LSU by 30 points?! Not so sure here... yet we were ranked 12th a week ago. But happy enough.

Congrats to Texas for being no.1 now!

Last edited:
Oklahoma went down to #4 spots after losing to Texas??? Wow thats just crazy. Should be below Florida after beating LSU

PSU are #3!!! :D

I hope either Bama or Texas lost this weekend so PSU has high chance to enter BCS National Championship Game!!!

This weekend, PSU kicks Wolverines' ass!!!!!

PSU are #3!!! :D

I hope either Bama or Texas lost this weekend so PSU has high chance to enter BCS National Championship Game!!!

This weekend, PSU kicks Wolverines' ass!!!!!

PSU is certain something else yet some experts question them as if theirs deserved to be in the top ones due to the weaker Big Ten conference. Not so sure by my opinion but can only say that they are a better team than Ohio State's.

Just think back maybe two years ago or so PSU people wanted Joe ousted or retired. He has proven them wrong. lol

Knew that Texas playing Mizzoz next but who does Alabama plays next? (will check)

Oh, tks Brian for asking... I got it from the AP Ranking.
Thanks, web730. AP is pretty reliable, usually taken by media instead of that one by ESPN and the likes.

Alabama plays Ole Miss., on the 18th.

Thanks, web730. AP is pretty reliable, usually taken by media instead of that one by ESPN and the likes.

Alabama plays Ole Miss., on the 18th.

Yes, I agree! So it's why I use AP's.

USA Today polls sometimes don't make sense either. lol

Oh, Ole Miss is a quite dangerous team and the one beat my favorite team but should have beaten them - grrr! lol

Oklahoma went down to #4 spots after losing to Texas??? Wow thats just crazy. Should be below Florida after beating LSU

Because Oklahoma have excellent quarterback how he fare in game against Texas. It's add position in the stats.

Because Oklahoma have excellent quarterback how he fare in game against Texas. It's add position in the stats.

Doesn't count how quarterbacks fared, really... realize that Fla quarterback played real well, too.

Notice that #1 OU lost to #5 Texas by 10 points... while #11 Florida blew up #4 LSU by 30 points.

Notice the difference with the results carefully. (bold = last week's rankings)

I thought that Fla should rather be ranked #4 above OU #5... although it's rather a difficult part to debate on, probably.

Only a spot difference... although was it fair? Not so sure.

web370, to respond ur "quote", PSU still have one more tough game schedule is Ohio St (away game)

Texas will have to beat Mizz, OSU and TX Tech then Texas is truly No. 1. Unless there is shock against on TX A&M. *sigh*

web370, to respond ur "quote", PSU still have one more tough game schedule is Ohio St (away game)

Let's check out with the current Top 7 teams' schedules...

Actually, both Penn State and Alabama have the easier schedule on their path till end of the season than other high ranked teams.

PSU will play at Ohio State but think PSU will win over OSU. They also play Mich State.

Alabama has one ranked team to play, LSU while other threesome are good ones.

Texas has a tough schedule ahead like PowerOn mentioned above. I hope Texas winning over Mizzoz and others except for Texas Tech where my sister graduated at. :naughty:

Oklahoma's remaining schedule is quite tough... plays Kansas, Kansas State, Texas Tech, and Okla State. All those are Big 12 teams so anything could happen in their tougher conference games. Very tough ones!

Florida has two ranked teams, Georgia and Vanderbilt plus good teams, Kentucky and FSU to play ahead. UF is on bye this weekend before playing Ky.

USC probably has the easiest schedule ahead.. only two good teams; Wash., California, and Stanford.

Texas Tech has four ranked Big 12 teams to play against Kansas, Texas, Okla State, and Oklahoma. So tough!

So it seems like PSU, Alabama, Florida, and USC having real good chance to uprank if they all win the remaining games... pretty much depending on those tougher Big 12 schedules ahead.

Let's check out with the current Top 7 teams' schedules...

Actually, both Penn State and Alabama have the easier schedule on their path till end of the season than other high ranked teams.

PSU will play at Ohio State but think PSU will win over OSU. They also play Mich State.

Alabama has one ranked team to play, LSU while other threesome are good ones.

Texas has a tough schedule ahead like PowerOn mentioned above. I hope Texas winning over Mizzoz and others except for Texas Tech where my sister graduated at. :naughty:

Oklahoma's remaining schedule is quite tough... plays Kansas, Kansas State, Texas Tech, and Okla State. All those are Big 12 teams so anything could happen in their tougher conference games. Very tough ones!

Florida has two ranked teams, Georgia and Vanderbilt plus good teams, Kentucky and FSU to play ahead. UF is on bye this weekend before playing Ky.

USC probably has the easiest schedule ahead.. only two good teams; Wash., California, and Stanford.

Texas Tech has four ranked Big 12 teams to play against Kansas, Texas, Okla State, and Oklahoma. So tough!

So it seems like PSU, Alabama, Florida, and USC having real good chance to uprank if they all win the remaining games... pretty much depending on those tougher Big 12 schedules ahead.

in bold, I dont concern abt MSU since PSU will be playing against MSU at Happy Valley, I just have big concern against OSU since they are in top 25 team plus play at OSU stadium

#9 BYU lost to Texas Christian last night! (score was 32-7)

Ended BYU's 16th straight winning... ain't it an unexpected turnout (score), hohdougrn?

BCS has begin!

Texas is still No. 1. Big surprise between BYU and TCU. BYU drop big time. TCU jump big time.

Notice? Three of Texas and 3 Oklahoma are in BCS :)

Back