Cinnemon toast crunch owns you.

with or without milk?

I leave off the milk and do it dry :D I just like my cereals crunchy. Even more better I eat em out of the box.

i like both with and without milk. i especially like eating cereal (froot loops, apple jacks, captain crunch berries, cinnamon life, life and crispix) straight out of the box.

i like both with and without milk. i especially like eating cereal (froot loops, apple jacks, captain crunch berries, cinnamon life, life and crispix) straight out of the box.

heh I gotta teach my daughter how to eat cinnamon life or cinnamon toast crunch without milk. At least good news is she listens to me better than her mother lol

society's_child,

i've exhausted all of the other threads on ad (especially the political ones), so i thought i'd come here and resume the cereal discussion. :lol:

as long as we're on the subject of cereal, what are some of the cereals you hate most?

mine include:

raisin bran
shredded mini wheats
corn flakes
frosted flakes (in milk -- i like to eat them straight out of the box though)

as long as we're on the subject of cereal, what are some of the cereals you hate most?

mine include:

raisin bran
shredded mini wheats
corn flakes
frosted flakes (in milk -- i like to eat them straight out of the box though)

:laugh2: I like Special K. Plain and with berries. I really need to loose some of this winter weight so I just might be eating more of it than I usually do.

Back