Cinnemon toast crunch owns you.

:laugh2: actually, i *did* notice dead money's misspelling, but didn't point it out because i figure i already looked ridiculous enough engaging in this silly debate.
believe me, there's no crush on my end. far from it. :lol:

He's a kid after all. :laugh2:

:laugh2: actually, i *did* notice dead money's misspelling, but didn't point it out because i figure i already looked ridiculous enough engaging in this silly debate.
believe me, there's no crush on my end. far from it. :lol:

thats not what you told me last night snookums :naughty:

Oh come on, you two. :P

I know both of you (Dead Money and Hear Again) are smart enough to know the difference of this. ;)

Anyway, Cinnamon Toast Crunch has always been one of my favorite cereal. *smacks my lips* It's just too good! :)

i'm glad i can't read dead money's response. :D if dead money actually responded to one of my posts, he obviously failed to understand that i blocked him.

jolie, i'm done. i have nothing more to say, so no worries. :)

Hmmm, my roommate has the cinnamon toast cruch. Thank you all for making me drool on that. :giggle:

I usually prefer the healthier cereals, but I'll admit a craving for Cinnnamon Toast Crunch now and again. :giggle:

Cinnamon Toast Crunch is icky when it's soggy.

I'm the kind of kid who would only eat the crunchberries in a box of Captain Crunch or the marshmallows from Lucky Charms.

Yep, Cinnamon Crunch is soggy when left in milk for a little too long. That is why I eat it fast before it happens, LOL.

Here's proof that he LOVES CinnAmon Toast Crunch. Too bad he never paid attention in his spelling class. ;)

Cinnamon Toast Crunch is icky when it's soggy.
I'm the kind of kid who would only eat the crunchberries in a box of Captain Crunch or the marshmallows from Lucky Charms.

I think that's true for most cereals. They are just plain nasty when they get soggy.

Here's proof that he LOVES CinnAmon Toast Crunch. Too bad he never paid attention in his spelling class. ;)

Haha - Well, It's safe to say that he probably just was too fixated on getting his tongue out rather than paying attention to the spelling. ;)

[edit] banned for 7 days due to inappropriate remark.

Last edited by a moderator:
cinnamon toast crunch...boy I do love it especially eating it dry without milk.

I just would rather eat Cinnamon Life or Crispix :)

Back