CI--Deaf or Hearing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't think of the last time I swore here. That's how pissed I am at this stupid direction this thread is taking. Ciao.

SO NOT TRUE !!!

This is EXACTLY what we're talking about. You haven't been on this forum long enough to see what some of these parents have said to us. "Oh, but that's so not how it is." REALLY ?? Were you there when I went through these experiences? No? Then YOU DON'T KNOW. Don't f*cking tell me "that's so not how it is". And they raise objections over OUR (yes, the deaf and Deaf) terminology of how speech is named? No? We must use THEIR CHOICE of speech terminology? NO F*CKING WAY. And so forth. You don't believe me? You start digging through posts over the last few years, and then you come back here and tell us we're wrong. You don't wanna? Too bad. STFU.

Whoa nellie! Tell us how you really feel. :aw:

You LIED, no need to correct you anymore. Why should I?

How is it that I LIED? By making YOU uncomfortable about your upbringing or where your daughter goes to school? If I opened up questions that you don't like, just correct me.

You LIED, no need to correct you anymore. Why should I?

No use. Even if you post what she wrote, she will say you misunderstood or taking what she said out of context. have seen that happen many times by now. It's useless to argue with someone who won't own up to what they're really saying.

I couldn't believe it when one of the hearing parents nonchalantly said that in a speech class her child attended, they get rebuked for making the wrong sounds.

Who in his right mind would be okay with that??? An audist hearing parent with no soul, natch.

How is it that I LIED? By making YOU uncomfortable about your upbringing or where your daughter goes to school? If I opened up questions that you don't like, just correct me.

Nope. That was not it. You know exactly what I told you in PM's. Oh, and a matter of a fact: You havent answered 3 of my PM's.

*laughs*

At least a few more people ARE educated about who you really are. That's all I am happy about.

I couldn't believe it when one of the hearing parents nonchalantly said that in a speech class her child attended, they get rebuked for making the wrong sounds.

Who in his right mind would be okay with that??? An audist hearing parent with no soul, natch.

:lol: It may have been the parent who called me an oral failure.

No use. Even if you post what she wrote, she will say you misunderstood or taking what she said out of context. have seen that happen many times by now. It's useless to argue with someone who won't own up to what they're really saying.

Exactly what I said. :)

Wirelessly posted (droid)

I tried. I'll be accused of being insincere again. Y'all keep yelling like blithering idiots. I'm outa here.

You really need to relax. Or get a massage. Or eat a Green Brownie. Seriously.

What in the world are you talking about, "their speech terminology"????

Oh, and please don't tell me to STFU. Thank you.

I'm with Alleycat on this and don't tell her to relax, she's angry for a reason and you're pooh-poohing her and invalidating her very justifiable reasons to be angry. Wow, I've a whole slew of even worse words for you than STFU right now.

You really need to relax. Or get a massage. Or eat a Green Brownie. Seriously.

What in the world are you talking about, "their speech terminology"????

Oh, and please don't tell me to STFU. Thank you.

My point exactly. You don't even know about this, do you? Read, honey.

You have created fiction not only in that instance, but again just a few posts back. And you accuse people of attacking YOU? How hypocritical is that?:laugh2:

I call you out on perspectives and beliefs that are founded in audism, as well as on your obessive need to jump in and defend others who spout the same. That is hardly an attack. You are the one that tries to make things personal in an attempt to discredit. It really is underhanded and petty.

crazy on debate on Csign war to add!

whoa angry emotion increase pressure to fight to trouble! OMG netural :topic:

she misreading on understand on how reading misunderstand

fail communication argue to debate I know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back