Christmas Scavenger Hunt 2009 [FREE GIFTS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
aww this is a cool idea! do you guys do this every year? Shame I can't participate cos of my post count! never mind, good luck everyone!
We used to, then it stopped for a while, but it's back!

Can I join on my other alias because this one has been banned due to unnecessary roughness by the mod? I said he was a slow typist and got banned for a day....
If you really want to participate, PM me.

At what time Alex?

Sound like fun...did that few years ago..it was fun! :)
I'll announce the time a few days before the scavenger hunt begins.

That does sounds fun. :)

We used to, then it stopped for a while, but it's back!

If you really want to participate, PM me.

I'll announce the time a few days before the scavenger hunt begins.

Thanks Alex -

First: I dont have another alias :)

Second: Other people on the site needs the gifts more than me.

Happy holidays :)

Cool! I don't believe myself the opportunity to find it! :shrug:

Alex what are you calling an "active/regular" member? Is one required to have a minimum of one post per day or something? I ask only because there are times I'm so busy with school I may go weeks without stopping by.

One question: how will you place these icons without being detected? All I would have to do is go to your profile and check for your most recent posts. Just curious how you will avoid detection. :wave:

One question: how will you place these icons without being detected? All I would have to do is go to your profile and check for your most recent posts. Just curious how you will avoid detection. :wave:

he will edit some posts. That wont update his posts in his profile.

My first post was updated. The scavenger hunt begins tonight at 9 PM EST!

Are there rules about how many you can win? If you win one of the small prizes tonight, can you not try for the big prize tomorrow?

I should be able to play in a year or two but patience is a virtue.

Happy Holidays everybody. =o)

Scavenger Hunt....

Hey, just wanted to tell you what a great idea this is!!! I'm not a 150 poster member yet, so won't be participating, just wanted to give you a thumbs up!!:gpost:

Good luck

Good luck to all. I do not post but do lurk the boards but no big deal! I say "Good Luck to ALL" and "Merry Christmas!":cool2:

My first post was updated!

Find the Elf in the Deaf Events & Meets forum and win $50 Amazon Gift Card or $50 cash via PayPal

Find the Reindeer in the General Chat forum and win $25 Amazon Gift Card or $25 cash via PayPal

Good luck, guys!

:P Hi my nae is gretta williams from san antonio,tx for 4 yrs. I am 40 yrs old deaf half normal hoh with my read the lip and full my asl and fingerspells before i born deaf in chicago,illnois til move to tylertown,miss was my age 3 or 4 yrs old then move to nola grown up become adult mother of 3 and i been use live there in memphis,tenn in 1997 til i moved back nola in aug 1998 before my third son born in may 16, 2008 from his deaf dad name is lesure antonio robinson (chip) me and him back off til i moved to columbia,sc in oct 2003 til move to san antonio,tx in sept 1, 2005 before i was live in columbia,sc for 2003 to aug 2005 in 3 yrs before i went to visit to nola see my family and kids and old friends for ltr hit up katrina hurricane before my ex hearing bf took me drove to texas. That is why how ok. It is all :cool2:
:spam:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back