Christmas Scavenger Hunt 2009 [FREE GIFTS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hehe! I was asleep when this started due to time zone issues! is it too late to find the other things??

P.S. congratulations Cheri xx

hehe don't worry! like many others, I have fallen at the first hurdle and can't cope with the scanning of endless posts! :giggle: good luck everyone :)

hehe! I was asleep when this started due to time zone issues! is it too late to find the other things??

P.S. congratulations Cheri xx

Thanks! No it's not too late, You can go start searching for the reindeer in the General Chat forum and win $25.00 or you could wait for Alex to announce where the Santa will be at tonight to win $100.00. It's up to you. ;)

I want to search for it but time is not enough for me. if i am lucky, sure!

Thanks, Cheri. It is actually my real name, Daisy. Since I love to drive and tend to be on long road trips ;) Why not Driving Miss Daisy. It suits me well :)

I'm just ready to stab my eyes with forks!

Argh, I'm Mr Scrooge now because my eyes are not cooperating with me.

I've been stalking Alex's posts but they do not help at all.

Count me out!

I don't know Driving Miss Daisy, Alex hasn't announce the winner yet, so I think you do still have a chance at winning, so goooo girl. :giggle: and good luck!

I'm just ready to stab my eyes with forks!

Argh, I'm Mr Scrooge now because my eyes are not cooperating with me.

I've been stalking Alex's posts but they do not help at all.

Count me out!
Alex's too smart - He goes invisble when visiting a thread. :mad2:

I don't know if I'm allowed to play. I did not post much. I second Mrs Bucket! I did what you did, look for Alex's posts. I just started few mins ago. I'm already exhausted. It is a lot of work! Phew. How did you do it, Cheri?

I am scavenging here lol going invisible for the time being:giggle:

I don't know if I'm allowed to play. I did not post much. I second Mrs Bucket! I did what you did, look for Alex's posts. I just started few mins ago. I'm already exhausted. It is a lot of work! Phew. How did you do it, Cheri?

You gonna have to go through a bunch of threads to search for the image, that's what I did under Deaf Events. I just can't believe I found it I've been playing this game for several years and never won. But, this year I've won. :P

I remember back in the year of 2004 the three members that had won were Tweetybird, Cooliefroggie and Maganu

And back in the year of 2006 the winners were Angel, Rabbit and DeafMonkey.

Great memories. We all did had fun. ;)

The most fantastic idea...

You all help me look for it... PM me where you found it and I claim the prize, yeah?

Gotta be in the Christmas spirit and help the disabled folks, ya know??

:giggle:

I definitely got you all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back