Christmas Scavenger Hunt 2006 [FREE GIFTS]

Hmm...Alex, if you plan like this game/or different game next year - are you allowin' the same winners to join the game since they already got their prizes ?

Congratulations to the winners ! :thumb:

Last edited:
Hmm...Alex, if you plan like this game/or different game next year - are you allowin' the same winners to join the game since they already got their prizes ?
That's something I'll have to think about.

so what r u going to do with it?

to get brand new wings and rid of ur old flirthy wings? mm' LOL

*wahhhhh* Missed whole game..
I've worked hard and clean up everything house and spraying fresh scent carpet and etc etc... Got Furniture finally arrived my house and *melts my heart* and spend time nice furniture and closer to fireplace.. (chuckles)

Do all laundry and watch t.v. rest of night.. (sniffing)
Want to know what next game or it's over?

*wahhhhh* Missed whole game..
I've worked hard and clean up everything house and spraying fresh scent carpet and etc etc... Got Furniture finally arrived my house and *melts my heart* and spend time nice furniture and closer to fireplace.. (chuckles)

Do all laundry and watch t.v. rest of night.. (sniffing)
Want to know what next game or it's over?

Awww... I was wondered where you were last night, Now I see that you finally got your new furniture? Awesome! I bet it looks cozy to sit down and watch the fireplace.

Yep the game is over until next year hun, 2007. ;)

DeafMonkey, Rabbit and ^Angel^

1151498132th_Congratulations0.jpg

I think that we should have more scavenger hunts here on AD, maybe a few each year, that way more people will get a chance to win! It was so much fun, even if you don't win everybody is online having a blast.

As to the problem of whether people who win should get to play the next hunt, I think that they should be required to skip ONE hunt, but the one after that they can participate in them (as long as they skip one for each they win). So say you win this hunt, the next you have to skip, the one after that you can be part of again.

That's something I'll have to think about.

Ok. Try to think about " fair " with others, so they can join and have a good time. It may help for the newcomers to see this and they may consider to join. Think about statistics and viewers. That's up to you since you are the owner of this site. :)

OR show that people really want.. cuz watches just not something that they will want.

like the last 2 year I won LTR *Lords of the rings DVD sets* It's perfect for the first place.

Alex, you should try to get them as example

1st place.................Computer Equirment or Video Game Stuff.

2st place...................Various Gift Card on $50.00.

3rd place...................Dvd Movies with a sets.

That something it will intersted all the members... dont' you think so?

Back