Christmas Scavenger Hunt 2006 [FREE GIFTS]

Eh? sorry I dont want rabbit in my house! sorry lol :lol:

:slap: On your avatar it says "All I want for Christmas is YOU" which means Rabbit! not stop day dreaming about him too much and pay attention to his posts. :lol:

Well, Rabbit - You can end the "good" quarrel that DeafMonkey and I am having. Who's right or Who's wrong? :laugh2:

LOL If anyone of you want to share some tips on how to make the scavenger hunt faster and easier, feel free to share 'em with us. ;)

Tips???...faster and easier??? Hmm....

Bigger cash prize + (will bring)More people = Faster and easier

Any questions???

:D

~RR

Way to go my dear ^Angel^!! Gawd...just hearing her screaming,"I found it, I found it!!" from across the room--I told her you can scream and holler all you want after you submit the link to 'da man' himself. Moments later, next thing I know, I was practically bowled over when she jumped up and down while hugging me!!! (...and that's when I thought, gee, I wonder what would happened if she won something like 1 thousand dollars or much more--I'm like...uhhh...umm...didn't want to think about it! :lol: )

But heck, sure was really nice to see how happy and thrilled she was when she found it and won!!

Soooo...^Angel^...congratulations!! :hug:

Also, congratulations to the other two winners and all who participate in this, hoping everyone of you had a great and fun time doing this!!

Lastly, thanks to 'da man' (good ol' Alex) for making this all possible as well as for the sponsors making it so. The joy and spirit of happiness and harmony shook AD during the 'contest'...and wishes much joy and happiness to all of you throughout the holidays!! :)

~RR

Way to go my dear ^Angel^!! Gawd...just hearing her screaming,"I found it, I found it!!" from across the room--I told her you can scream and holler all you want after you submit the link to 'da man' himself. Moments later, next thing I know, I was practically bowled over when she jumped up and down while hugging me!!! (...and that's when I thought, gee, I wonder what would happend if she won something like 1 thousand dollars or much more--I'm like...uhhh...umm...didn't want to think about it! :lol: )

But heck, sure was really nice to see how happy and thrilled she was when she found it and won!!

Soooo...^Angel^...congratulations!! :hug:

Also, congratulations to the other two winners and all who participate in this, hoping everyone of you had a great and fun time doing this!!

Lastly, thanks to 'da man' (good ol' Alex) for making this all possible as well as for the sponsors making it so. The joy and spirit of happiness and harmony shook AD during the 'contest'...and wishes much joy and happiness to all of you throughout the holidays!! :)

~RR

:rofl: hahahaha sorry about that hon but Thanks....now I think I'm going to hide...:Oops:

Back