Christmas Scavenger Hunt 2006 [FREE GIFTS]

RebelGirl,

We did the first Christmas Scavenger Hunt two years ago that was the first time, not last year. This year is the second time for the Christmas Scavenger Hunt, I mention to Alex the day after the reindeer was found, about what he thought about the same people that won two years ago should participated this year, and giving others a chance to win. I have that right to express my feeling and opinion so it's not like I'm complaining gee I only thought of everyone, what I thought would be fair that's all, no harm feelings no harm done either. ;)

Actually, this is ^Angel^'s first win.. so i don't see why you're saying this. Tweetybirdie won last year and she participated this year too and NOT ONE HAS COMPLAINED ABOUT HER! Was she allowed to play to win again this year?? I don't see why not. But my point is.. not one! has complained! Now you guys are putting up a fight how its unfair just because ^Angel^ won. ^Angel^ deserves it. I don't see what the deal is about sharing and its christmas??? its about a friggin' game! its just a game, my god. somebody is going to win prizes and call that not sharing? .. its because ^Angel^ won it. not you. Some of you had to complain to Alex. That's so wrong.
I'm disappointed that some of you feel that way. ^Angel^ may be my friend and I may stand by her.. but that's not the reason why I'm standing by her.. I'm doing this because I just can't believe some of you went to Alex that it wasn't fair. You know.. Alex might as well not do the Scavenger Hunt ever again. I mean.. think twice... when you go to a party, you win a prize, you go home. next year comes, you win another prize.. what can we do about it?? we can't do anything about it because that person just got lucky and she/he participated. SO... are you just going to go up to the party and say "no its not fair because she/he won last year????" I don't think so.

Huh ? You are tellin' ME that I am puttin' up a fight how it is unfair just because ANGEL won this game ? Gee - man, this is where you get allll wrong !! You have noooo idea what or how I feel. It's NOT about Angel. And, I don't care if, she is your friend or not. I am NOT talkin' about friendship. You need to RE-READ my posts again. I SAID IF, I won a prize just like ALL the winners, THEN I would STEP DOWN, so they can win their chance next time. I think it would be NICE to LET THEM - and why not ?? BE A THOUGHTFUL of OTHERS. And, I am not complainin' to Alex. Gee - this is where you get this all soo wrong, girl. I am just tellin' it the way it is what my feeling says and what my view says. I am sayin' positive things by thinkin' of others. That's all it matters to me.

Know what ? I am just bein' nice by showin' this way.

Well, its like this..

You're going to a Christmas Party and you win a door prize of 100.00 then the next year.. you're still going to get a "ticket" to see if you win another door prize. Are they going to say no you can't play because you won "last year"? No.. because you have every right to pay your way in and get a ticket number.. and you are entitled to win again.

I still feel that we allllllll should play no matter how many times you have won. If, for example, last last thursday and friday.. there were 3 icons you have to find.. if that member had won whatever they find, then they cannot play again til next year.

I don't see how ya'll feel it isn't fair when we come in here and play. if the winner wins then they win. they should play next year. As long as the members are in Alldeaf to participate then they're entitled to play. if a member or members that did not show up or couldn't make it, shouldn't complain or say it itsn't fair. If you or others wanted to participate.. its a possiblity you can win.

I still go with being able to play every year but win once each scavenger hunt.

they deserve it.

You can't change my feelin' what I feel is right. You can't change my view what my view is right. Nada.

I am just sayin' my POV/feelin' for Alex to know. And, of course I don't agree with what you say. I am sorry.

You can't change my feelin' what I feel is right. You can't change my view what my view is right. Nada.

I am just sayin' my POV/feelin' for Alex to know. And, of course I don't agree with what you say. I am sorry.

that's what speaking of our own opinion is all about, isn't it? Never would change your feelings.. i'm speaking of my feelings too. I'm just disagreeing with you.. and you disagree with me but that's okay. no hard feelings. ciao

RebelGirl,

We did the first Christmas Scavenger Hunt two years ago that was the first time, not last year. This year is the second time for the Christmas Scavenger Hunt, I mention to Alex the day after the reindeer was found, about what he thought about the same people that won two years ago should participated this year, and giving others a chance to win. I have that right to express my feeling and opinion so it's not like I'm complaining gee I only thought of everyone, what I thought would be fair that's all, no harm feelings no harm done either. ;)

I gotcha now after we talked.

Back