Christmas Scavenger Hunt 2006 [FREE GIFTS]

today is Dec 21st.. Suppose be Scavenger Hunt ? Change date or what?

start tonight... 8 pm eastern... ready??? HEHE..

me probably not cuz kids will drag me around in this house waiting for their uncle to arrive here tonight to stay for xmas

wendy

*rubbing my hands* I cannot wait to play this cool game! It is my first time so I hope I do well! :fingersx: Hee!

Yeah so where is the info on the forums? I have been coming back here all day and not seen anything. Am i missing something??? LOL

Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock. Geez to stare at the clock make the time go so slow. :giggle: I cant wait either. :D

dang it will start tonight?? i gotta watch the movie with TJ on abc family channel.. How Grinch stole the christmas.. I promised him so guess that mean I wont play .. maybe next year I will.. dang! good luck guys!!!!! :)

Hey DM are ya staring at the clock?? :giggle: Tick tick tock!
clockW.gif

cant wait till 8 pm :giggle:

Okay so i cannot read for some reason i thought it was 8 am that it started rather than pm. I need to do better!! LMAO =) okay i will check it then. =)

Good luck for y'all i can't make hunt game tonite cuz has go work today till 10pm get off oh well.. and have fun!

Hey Alex, you forgot about Different time zone.. you need annocement everyone will know..

cuz your time zone is 8pm (eastern standard)
Isn't fair for other time zone and europe time zone.. who want part of this game.

So Can you do that little bend rules change bit!? Up to you!

Looks like a few of you are anixously watching the clock as it ticks down to the moment that AD'ers can go hunting here in AD-- :D

As for the time he mentioned, it's 8 pm. est (eastern standard time), therefore, for those of you in the midwest, it'll be 7, those in the mountain time zone, it'll be 6 and for those in the west, it'll be 5pm., Hawaii I believe is 5 or 6 hrs. behind EST., and for the others elsewhere, simply match your time zones with EST. Anyhow, less than 20 mins. from now will be 8 pm. est.,....

Sooo...for all those who are playing...errr...hunting, good luck!! :thumb:

Have fun, whether you lose or win, it's all about having fun! ;)

~RR

Thanks RR for a wish luck! I hope I can win something hee! :fingersx: If not that's ok!
Looks like a few of you are anixously watching the clock as it ticks down to the moment that AD'ers can go hunting here in AD-- :D

As for the time he mentioned, it's 8 pm. est (eastern standard time), therefore, for those of you in the midwest, it'll be 7, those in the mountain time zone, it'll be 6 and for those in the west, it'll be 5pm., Hawaii I believe is 5 or 6 hrs. behind EST., and for the others elsewhere, simply match your time zones with EST. Anyhow, less than 20 mins. from now will be 8 pm. est.,....

Sooo...for all those who are playing...errr...hunting, good luck!! :thumb:

Have fun, whether you lose or win, it's all about having fun! ;)

~RR

Back