Christmas Scavenger Hunt 2006 [FREE GIFTS]

I was hoping I get Sonic Boom :lol: dont have deaf alarm for me which it was broken 2 yrs ago hit by thunderstorm haha.. This one I hope to win lol :lol:

sounds great .. and 24th isn't good time.. we will be out of town. most of us have x mas eve to spend time with from what i noticed.

I will have to put the blindfold on everyone so I can find all the icons and get all the prize. :D

Sound like good fun. Alex

Try this between 20th to 22nd? Pick one of those day?

Alex... as seen above... might be better since nearly everyone may be gone over the weekend and some of us still here online over weekend too.... so though would be fair for everyone to have those pick those dates... of which one is best time for everyone between 20th to 22nd... to me not matter but that is if I am not going anywhere helping one of my good friend with her computer prlms! :giggle: Oh well... just though to give some sueggest(sp?) abt dates of which! I doubt I would win that one cuz I always forget to come on to check this out, contest! :lol: Alright... just want to see if that was ok for those dates before weekend?????

Thanks!

I have to agree with angel ALOT of us will not be online most of those days we'll either be with family or having company at the time, and it's not a great time frame, i suggest a week prior this way everyone can participate :)

btw GREAT idea on the hunt!

24th isnt good Alex.. I wont be home for that day!! Ill be gone to my gf's family's house. Can u do before 23rd pls?? I noticed others couldnt do it on 23rd and 24th.

I agree with Javapride.. would be best to do it like a week before xmas. I won't be home on the 23rd and don't know what time i'll be home on the 24th

The 24th is Christmas Eve, many of us already have plans, since some can not make it on the 23rd either, how about the 21st or 22nd?....

yea good idea better on 21 or 22... yea i had so fun and won hehehe! cant wait do that again! :D

yea good idea better on 21 or 22... yea i had so fun and won hehehe! cant wait do that again! :D

*evil eye at sista and steal her's won* j/kj/k LOL!

Yea good idea why not try Dec 21th or 22 since 24th is not good for everybody unless try week instead 23rd but it's up to you Alex

Ohhhhhhhhhh sound like fun since I will be on vacation from work at that time. Hehehe :D

Thanks for the feedback, guys. I have changed the date to December 21st. Hope the majority of you can now participate in the scavenger hunt!

Don't forget to visit our sponsors' sites mentioned in my first post. :)

Back