Choke Myself???

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you anti-social?

Oceanbreeze said:
I believe she is.

Many people out there in the society are no better than me.

There are people who are worst off than me,
there are some people who are in bad shape.
And there are few good people out there.
There are some people with bad health.

You just have to deal with that....

I watched on Oprah and Dr. Phil and Divorce Court...
And wow... many people got problems.

Everybody is different.

And also... I might meet people just like me and have the same opinion just like me... I am not the only unique person in the world. I won't be alone...
So don't worry...

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Many people out there in the society are no better than me.

There are people who are worst off than me,
there are some people who are in bad shape.
And there are few good people out there.
There are some people with bad health.

You just have to deal with that....

I watched on Oprah and Dr. Phil and Divorce Court...
And wow... many people got problems.

Everybody is different.

And also... I might meet people just like me and have the same opinion just like me... I am not the only unique person in the world. I won't be alone...
So don't worry...

And, then ...

There's denial, and you are deeply entrenched in it.

Oceanbreeze said:
And, then ...

There's denial, and you are deeply entrenched in it.

I have no problem making friends...
I just have problem with men....
they are the ones making my life a living hell.

Do you guys realise you all are off topic with this thread?

Badgering Miss P isn't going to help her. Whether she chooses to be a chameleon is her business, not yours. It is your issue, not hers. Miss P can choose to be anti-social, you cannot determine she is. Miss P can choose to be a non-conformist, a rebel with a cause and if the rest of youses have a beef with that, just remember that cornering her isn't going to help her at all. Granted she has made some unnecessary posts that garnered some unwanted attention but for the love of God.. Leave her alone! Don't add fuel to the fire! :shock:

Yeah cause being an Antisocial is safer, cleanier, and happier...

Being with people make me depressed, cause most people
do bad things and are so mean.
And I can't even just be myself.

Cookie Monster said:
Do you guys realise you all are off topic with this thread?

Badgering Miss P isn't going to help her. Whether she chooses to be a chameleon is her business, not yours. It is your issue, not hers. Miss P can choose to be anti-social, you cannot determine she is. Miss P can choose to be a non-conformist, a rebel with a cause and if the rest of youses have a beef with that, just remember that cornering her isn't going to help her at all. Granted she has made some unnecessary posts that garnered some unwanted attention but for the love of God.. Leave her alone! Don't add fuel to the fire! :shock:

:gpost: I was thinking where the heck did the thread went to? :laugh2:

I like CCSinned post, You made me laugh right there dude. :thumb:

C.C.Sinned said:
You can try sticking a vacum cleaner nozzle up your butt. Suck the obstruction out that end....

That would be a best for Miss P... stick on your flag pole. Let her food comes out on your pubic. :shock:

Friendly remind you: Make sure to shave your pubic as bald. So, you can whip the food easily.

kuifje75 said:
The best thing to do is to try to do heimlich manouevre on yourself.

Check this link:
http://www.heimlichinstitute.org/howtodo.html

Doing it yourself is displayed on third part of that page.

Thanks for the link ;) ...

btw Miss P, good thread you got there girl, I've been wondering about that myself from time to time too, glad you brought this up.... :thumb:

:rofl: @ CC Sinned

You could always hang yourself by the ankles from the chandelier. If you don't have one, then you can try chaining yourself to the rear bumper of a garbage truck. It'll drag you to the point where you are no longer concerned about whatever you choked on in the first place.

Realistically, if you're choking, the best thing to do is perform the Heimlich on yourself. Additionally, if there is anyone close by, even if not in the same house, you should try to alert them.

If you choke to death before help comes, then you're just another statistic. Life goes on. People will eventually learn to take smaller bites.

:dunno:

i was going to reply to the inordinate amount of hypocrisy oozing out of this last page, but then i realized that the entire topic is just to imbecilic to bother....

Eve said:
i was going to reply to the inordinate amount of hypocrisy oozing out of this last page, but then i realized that the entire topic is just to imbecilic to bother....

:lol: I hear you.

But, you know..,

I just couldn't help myself. I just cannot stand hypocrisy, so I had to have my say. I have said this before. I am far from perfect, and I have my "issues", but the one thing I am not; is a hypocrite. People like me or they hate me, but they base their views on what the see from me. It's real. I am not some fabricated bimbette who has to go around creating drama where ever I go just to make life interesting for myself. I am not one who likes to draw attention to myself, either.

I will cop to liking gossip and liking a certain amount of drama. Everybody does. But you draw a line. There are those who enjoy creating chaos where ever they go, and I am NOT down with that. If one is so unhappy that they have to always have a drama to be involved in, then they need to consider psychological help.

If you are choking and there is noone around?...Kinda sounds like.."If a tree falls in the woods does it make a sound," type of question. I think someone posted a link to a self administered first aid..learn it cause I can guarantee you if you are by yourself and choking nonone will hear you....probably won't hear you when you fall either. So does a choking person make a sound when they fall and noone is around?

Miss*Pinocchio said:
yeah if we are not like you, we should go seek help, right?

This statement is totally upsurd. Where did I even say I wanted people to be like me? And, besides that, this wasn't even directed at you. I was making a general statement about people who act like hypocrites. But, if you think that statement applies to you, then you have some thinking to do, I guess?

:dunno:

you got a mouse in your pocket, miss p? when did this discussion become about any "we"? if you need to seek help, it isnt because you are unlike oceanbreeze somuchas it is because you are like.......YOU.

Sabrina said:
That would be a best for Miss P... stick on your flag pole. Let her food comes out on your pubic. :shock:

Friendly remind you: Make sure to shave your pubic as bald. So, you can whip the food easily.
Wow, My flag pole stays fresh in your mind. You must think of it often :buttsex: <- Is that how you think of it? :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back