Choke Myself???

Status
Not open for further replies.
laughign ccsinned that is so funny as well..

:rofl: :rofl:

hanged.gif

That's how you choke yourself right... :whistle:

Well, Miss P...

What do you expect from us? You don't respect anybody. Not yourself, and certainly not us. Have you ever thought that maybe if you would started respected others, than we might be alittle nicer to you?

You can't demand respect. You have to earn it.

As for this thread... Well..

It was a little silly. Sure, it's possible to choke when no one's around. In fact, it's a fear of mine. But, the way you made your post sound was utterly rediculous. The solution to choking is really self explanatory. You figure out a way to dislodge what is caught in your throat, and that usually means imploying the heimlich maneuver. You can learn the technique. Also, it was suggested to punch yourself in the stomach. That was not sarcastic. It would seem logical to need to dislodge the foreign body, and one might need to punch themselves in the gut to do that. I mean... What would you rather do? Punch yourself in the gut, and hope you start breathing again, or die? I would think you'd punch yourself in the stomach....

So, Ms P..If you are serious, be serious. Stop trying to get a rise out of people. This game of yours is getting really boring.

Oceanbreeze said:
Well, Miss P...

What do you expect from us? You don't respect anybody. Not yourself, and certainly not us. Have you ever thought that maybe if you would started respected others, than we might be alittle nicer to you?

You can't demand respect. You have to earn it.

As for this thread... Well..

It was a little silly. Sure, it's possible to choke when no one's around. In fact, it's a fear of mine. But, the way you made your post sound was utterly rediculous. The solution to choking is really self explanatory. You figure out a way to dislodge what is caught in your throat, and that usually means imploying the heimlich maneuver. You can learn the technique. Also, it was suggested to punch yourself in the stomach. That was not sarcastic. It would seem logical to need to dislodge the foreign body, and one might need to punch themselves in the gut to do that. I mean... What would you rather do? Punch yourself in the gut, and hope you start breathing again, or die? I would think you'd punch yourself in the stomach....

So, Ms P..If you are serious, be serious. Stop trying to get a rise out of people. This game of yours is getting really boring.

I understand. I am flexible. I don't want to be just one person with one kind of attitude....
Just like I don't want just to be a Christian.
I want to bend the rules...
I want to be a Christian, Astrologer, Buddhism, Evolutionist, and a wild person. I don't want anybody to tell me to choose one thing... that is like being closed minded... I want to explore and be a little open minded...

I can go to church on Sunday and I can go to a strip bar the next day...
that what I want to do... bend the rule a little bit.

okay, punch in the stomach...
heimlich manouevre

Okay, thank you some of you.

I don't think it is literally a fist punch in the stomach; read up on the Heimlich techniques as there's one for using a chair if you are alone and choking......remember, to keep your wits about yourself during this because you might panic being out of breath, etc....

Miss*Pinocchio said:
I understand. I am flexible. I don't want to be just one person with one kind of attitude....
Just like I don't want just to be a Christian.
I want to bend the rules...
I want to be a Christian, Astrologer, Buddhism, Evolutionist, and a wild person. I don't want anybody to tell me to choose one thing... that is like being closed minded... I want to explore and be a little open minded...

I can go to church on Sunday and I can go to a strip bar the next day...
that what I want to do... bend the rule a little bit.

How about just being yourself? You don't need to put on a fake persona to be liked. This is what we've been trying to get across to you. Just be yourself. Stop trying to be a facsimile of something or someone else. Because, you know... It gets boring. You don't accomplish a darn thing by stirring up crap, or being stupid. If you're interested in philosophy, great. Discuss it. If you're interested in Christianity, super. Discuss it. And, whatever else you might find interesting, but please for the love of God, stop being so judgmental. You won't get anywhere by being judgmental. You'll just piss people off.

Oceanbreeze said:
How about just being yourself? You don't need to put on a fake persona to be liked. This is what we've been trying to get across to you. Just be yourself. Stop trying to be a facsimile of something or someone else. Because, you know... It gets boring. You don't accomplish a darn thing by stirring up crap, or being stupid. If you're interested in philosophy, great. Discuss it. If you're interested in Christianity, super. Discuss it. And, whatever else you might find interesting, but please for the love of God, stop being so judgmental. You won't get anywhere by being judgmental. You'll just piss people off.

I don't know who I am. Fake, how? I just don't want to be around danger...

I don't wanna hold a boa.
I don't wanna hold spiders.
I don't wanna race car.
I don't wanna skydiving.
I don't wanna be around prostitute or people who do dangerous sex.
I don't wanna be around illegal drugs.
I don't wanna be around smokers.
I don't really eat that many pork.

Anything that will kill me.... I don't wanna be near.
I am not really a risktaker.

Astrology, Christianity, strip bar, and all of that are harmless...

Strip bar is like a movie, watching Will Smith buttnaked.
I don't mind if a man shake his butt for me....

I like to have fun in a safe way.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
I don't know who I am. Fake, how? I just don't want to be around danger...

I don't wanna hold a boa.
I don't wanna hold spiders.
I don't wanna race car.
I don't wanna skydiving.
I don't wanna be around prostitute or people who do dangerous sex.
I don't wanna be around illegal drugs.
I don't wanna be around smokers.
I don't really eat that many pork.

Anything that will kill me.... I don't wanna be near.
I am not really a risktaker.

Astrology, Christianity, strip bar, and all of that are harmless...

Strip bar is like a movie, watching Will Smith buttnaked.
I don't mind if a man shake his butt for me....

I like to have fun in a safe way.

What is your definition of "fun"? Creating threads and posts that inflame and irritate others? Is that fun to you? That's not fun. That's creating chaos. Do you like creating chaos whereever you go, Ms P? Do you like "setting fires", and then, watching it burn? That's what it seems like. It seems like you like to create controversy, and then, run away, so you can watch the action from afar. I've also seen you create controversy, stoke the flames, and then, when the heat gets too hot, you scream for the mods to lock the thread. Is that fun to you? Because, what you really are doing is playing mind games, and you won't win any friends that way.

Oceanbreeze said:
What is your definition of "fun"? Creating threads and posts that inflame and irritate others? Is that fun to you? That's not fun. That's creating chaos. Do you like creating chaos whereever you go, Ms P? Do you like "setting fires", and then, watching it burn? That's what it seems like. It seems like you like to create controversy, and then, run away, so you can watch the action from afar. I've also seen you create controversy, stoke the flames, and then, when the heat gets too hot, you scream for the mods to lock the thread. Is that fun to you? Because, what you really are doing is playing mind games, and you won't win any friends that way.

Fun such as go movies, be on computer, watch tv, walk and exercise...

No I like to tell it like it is....
because when my film professors told me critic my classmate's movie....
I would say it is okay.
Then they said, no I suppose to tell why it is okay.
I would say, the movie got nice picture, I like the way he did that and this..
And then what is bad about the movie, I would say that the movie is too long... and need more dialogue, and the camera is too shakey while filming...

And the film professors thought I was too harsh...
I mean like what? I can't say what is true?

IT is just that you guys can't handle the truth.

No I don't like setting fire.
I closed thread because I tired of talking about it.

I don't see it that way....

I am like American Idol, I just cause a lot of controversy...
and getting high ratings... and laugh and shock people...
and then finally the show is over... the end.
Closed the thread.

That is how I operate.

I like to tickle people, say something stupid, and yeah
I think I like doing that....

Just like when I was 13, I ran away.... and then I come back home...
I went to family reunion... and 100 of my family members know my name...
and said, that the girl everybody was looking for...
maybe I do like attention....

So what you gonna do about it, OceanBreeze?

If you think you're gonna choke then don't eat alone.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Fun such as go movies, be on computer, watch tv, walk and exercise...

No I like to tell it like it is....
because when my film professors told me critic my classmate's movie....
I would say it is okay.
Then they said, no I suppose to tell why it is okay.
I would say, the movie got nice picture, I like the way he did that and this..
And then what is bad about the movie, I would say that the movie is too long... and need more dialogue, and the camera is too shakey while filming...

And the film professors thought I was too harsh...
I mean like what? I can't say what is true?

IT is just that you guys can't handle the truth.

No I don't like setting fire.
I closed thread because I tired of talking about it.

I don't see it that way....

I am like American Idol, I just cause a lot of controversy...
and getting high ratings... and laugh and shock people...
and then finally the show is over... the end.
Closed the thread.

That is how I operate.

I like to tickle people, say something stupid, and yeah
I think I like doing that....

Just like when I was 13, I ran away.... and then I come back home...
I went to family reunion... and 100 of my family members know my name...
and said, that the girl everybody was looking for...
maybe I do like attention....

So what you gonna do about it, OceanBreeze?

You'll find out soon enough.

Oceanbreeze said:
You'll find out soon enough.

Well go ahead and hate me then.

when someone hate a person, that person will continue to act that way.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Well go ahead and hate me then.

when someone hate a person, that person will continue to act that way.

I don't hate you. I don't hate anybody. I just don't understand why you feel it necessary to create such chaos here all the time. Your posts are never postive. Either they are nonsensical, or they are full of hate and discrimination. And, I wonder what you get out of always being bashed. Have you ever thought that if you were more open minded and mature, you'd get along better with the rest of us?

Oceanbreeze said:
I don't hate you. I don't hate anybody. I just don't understand why you feel it necessary to create such chaos here all the time. Your posts are never postive. Either they are nonsensical, or they are full of hate and discrimination. And, I wonder what you get out of always being bashed. Have you ever thought that if you were more open minded and mature, you'd get along better with the rest of us?

I don't hate anybody. I don't hate everybody. I just don't understand why you guys feel it necessary to do some sinful harmful acts all the time.
My posts can be positive. You can't accept my way of thinking.... and won't accept me the way I am. And, I wonder what you want from me. Have you ever thought of stop replying and stop whining to me, and just deal with people like me? Why I have to be like you?

Miss*Pinocchio said:
I don't hate anybody. I don't hate everybody. I just don't understand why you guys feel it necessary to do some sinful harmful acts all the time.
My posts can be positive. You can't accept my way of thinking.... and won't accept me the way I am. And, I wonder what you want from me. Have you ever thought of stop replying and stop whining to me, and just deal with people like me? Why I have to be like you?

Because, you are apart of society and as such, you must deal with society. This is not about being accepted on a message board, because, really who the hell cares? But, with your atitudes, you're not going to be accepted in society, either. Even if you profess to be a Christian, a person will see right through you, and not want to be around you. You come off as a phony, Ms P. This is what turns people off. I don't care if you're a Buddhist. I don't care if you're a Christian. I don't care if you're a Satanist. I don't care what you are. As long as you're willing to be yourself, we can get along. But, you're not. You're like a chameleon who changes his colors every two seconds. Nobody knows how to respond to you, because, you don't seem to know what it is you believe. All you want to do is yank our chain.

Oceanbreeze said:
Because, you are apart of society and as such, you must deal with society. This is not about being accepted on a message board, because, really who the hell cares? But, with your atitudes, you're not going to be accepted in society, either. Even if you profess to be a Christian, a person will see right through you, and not want to be around you. You come off as a phony, Ms P. This is what turns people off. I don't care if you're a Buddhist. I don't care if you're a Christian. I don't care if you're a Satanist. I don't care what you are. As long as you're willing to be yourself, we can get along. But, you're not. You're like a chameleon who changes his colors every two seconds. Nobody knows how to respond to you, because, you don't seem to know what it is you believe. All you want to do is yank our chain.

Well I can change that society, I don't have to deal with society.
They don't have to accept me, cause I don't care. With my attitudes, I like living this way.... and the hell with the society. Even the Christians in past, why many people were miserable? Why there were KKK, hanging Blacks in the trees, killing the Saints (skinned one of them alive), why my dad beat up my mom, Slaves... so why I have to be those kind of Christian? I don't care if you think I am a phony, OB. Well people go ahead and turn off... and
bother someone such as murderers, drug addicts, and others, go mess with those people... why bother me, cause I don't do anything but type stupid posts in Alex's AllDeaf with only 2,000 members. It isn't like I am the President of the United States. You want me to be like you? You want to change me? I didn't know you wear a chain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back