Children with body-pieces/tattoos

:) My daughters had their ears pierced when they were younger, that's all.

Then my oldest daughter, as a graduation gift to herself, had her navel pierced and on her back, got a tattoo of an angel to in memory of her grandmother. But, one thing she did forget, was to tell me about it. So, one day, my husband and I took a ride to Worcester, Ma. where she had been going to college, and took her out to dinner. Jacque and I went to the ladies room, and while both of us standing in front of the mirror, she started turning her navel ring around, and I was shocked. It shocked her even more, because she had been afraid to tell me, but, it looked nice, and it wasn't a gawdy ring, it was a nice size. Then she had another surprise for me, and showed me her lower back. There she had a tattoo of an angel, and she said that she wanted to do it in memory of her grandmother (my mom), which I thought was very nice, and the tattoo was a very pretty one. I am just glad she did wait till she had been old enough to make her own decisions to do these things.

I don't like the tattoos on people's bodies because it is not very pretty and not natural. What if the tattoo has "poision" into the body, I wonder if it could cause cancer in the long term. I think God does not approve this.

When I was reading people's lip while they have tongue pierced, it made me so nausea. It is VERY ugly and VERY disgusting.

My old neighbor had stomach pierced and it got a bad infection. She removed it. Wow, scary!!

I will NEVER, NEVER let my children to get the tattoos and body pierces!!! My kids told me that they will NEVER get it anyway because they think it looks so awful!!!!!!!!!!! NO ONE in my family (my 5 siblings, my Dad's side and my Mom's side - no one in my family has tattoos or body pierces).

Just leave your body alone - no tattoos. No body pierces! Ear pierces - just one on each ear is perfectly fine.

I noticed that people who has some tattoos and body pierces tend to come from a screwed up families. Very sad!! Their parents don't discipline their children well. sigh....

If you don't like to hear what I say, too bad!

Hey Momof2, I got tattoo. Sorry it happened, and I had this for good reason. Being deaf pride! That is why. The only thing I refused to put tattoo on my skin is people's name, EVEN Cheri's name! The only name I don't mind is my son's name, hey he got same name as mine so no big deal.

As for my kids, I won't let them at all til they are out of my nest!

Momoftwo said:
I don't like the tattoos on people's bodies because it is not very pretty and not natural. What if the tattoo has "poision" into the body, I wonder if it could cause cancer in the long term. I think God does not approve this.

When I was reading people's lip while they have tongue pierced, it made me so nausea. It is VERY ugly and VERY disgusting.

My old neighbor had stomach pierced and it got a bad infection. She removed it. Wow, scary!!

I will NEVER, NEVER let my children to get the tattoos and body pierces!!! My kids told me that they will NEVER get it anyway because they think it looks so awful!!!!!!!!!!! NO ONE in my family (my 5 siblings, my Dad's side and my Mom's side - no one in my family has tattoos or body pierces).

Just leave your body alone - no tattoos. No body pierces! Ear pierces - just one on each ear is perfectly fine.

I noticed that people who has some tattoos and body pierces tend to come from a screwed up families. Very sad!! Their parents don't discipline their children well. sigh....

If you don't like to hear what I say, too bad!
well u dont like it.. then their decide wanna tattoos or body pierces... look at me i got 4 tattoos and body periced...

Read this....very important! I never knew that. I'm shocked to read this!!!!!! It means that God was in me and He made me to tell you. God told me to look for the bible and I found it and I was so speechless.

I am very sorry to disappoint you but you need to know this. You can ask God to forgive you.

read here....
Bible.com
http://www.bible.com/bibleanswers_result.php?id=230

Momoftwo said:
Read this....very important! I never knew that. I'm shocked to read this!!!!!! It means that God was in me and He made me to tell you. God told me to look for the bible and I found it and I was so speechless.

I am very sorry to disappoint you but you need to know this. You can ask God to forgive you.

read here....
Bible.com
http://www.bible.com/bibleanswers_result.php?id=230

Interesting to read it in non-christian thread here!!

Anyway children under 18 (perhaps 21 for you Americans???) cannot have tattoo without parental/guardian permission.

I read a magazine yesterday a man died at 42 because he got tattoo as a result from Hep C - scaring isn't it?

Body percing and tattoo

If my boys wanna one under 18 i wld allow them if they mean it i wld allow them unless if thier mom put a fight with me and ban them then i wld listen to thier momma my baby son wanna earrings and he is only 5 there is a post in other fourm and my ex said NO wait later if it was me i dont care but have to respect other's wishes

Question:

Do tattoo/piercing stores are allow to offer underage children to have tattoo or piercing without parental's permission in your country?

Here in Germany, they are not allow to offer underage children to have tattoo or piercing without parental's permssion.

Liebling:-))) said:
Question:

Do tattoo/piercing stores are allow to offer underage children to have tattoo or piercing without parental's permission in your country?

Here in Germany, they are not allow to offer underage children to have tattoo or piercing without parental's permssion.

As same here in Ontario law, requires Parental's permission.

percing

they is nuthing wring wif percing if a kid wants one let dem get it they gotta go threw the pain they gotta take care of it not u stop telling dem no look im 13 okk i got 11 percing 5 on each ear n i got ma tounge percied with out my parents knowing yea they didnt know till like 5 dayz later yea i got yelled at and stuff but i told dem if i want it imma do it so dont tell me know n when u want sumthing in life u do it rite? look u only live once it life let dem in joy it now wen it cum to meeting pplz online nope but another whole in ur ear or tounge or anywhere eles dat u can get ride of 1,2,3 4 nott huh

Honestly, I got my first pierced on both ears when I was 4 years old and second pierced on both ears when I was 17 yrs old.Planning to get more pierces on my ears. I got my tongue pierced when I was 18 yrs old and nose pierced when I was 18 but got my nose repierced again recently in October 2005 and thinking abt to get my eyebrow and navel piercing. Also, I got a tattoo when I was 15 yrs old by my dad's approve, he got two tattoos on himself too. He knew that Im older enough to having them. He dont mind if I get more of tattoos but not everywhere on my body, mayve less than 10 or whteverlike that...

But if my own kids, I will let them have ear piercing. But body piercing, depend on where and age. If Tattoos, I might will let them get one when they are 16 yrs old. Thats it. I know some of you might will disagree with me abt that, but Im sorry since its my choose becuas ethey are my own kids. Unless, if my husband(whoever) dont like that idea so he and I can dicussion abt it to seeing to get it work out. I would respect his wish if he dont like that. :thumb:

eww
i don't support kids to have tattoos body pieces

i support adult 18 and up not 18 and under no way

sweetheart that is your choice

but for me no smile not until they are 18 and older smile

moonflower said:
sweetheart that is your choice

but for me no smile not until they are 18 and older smile

Of course, thats my choice. Same yours. I would respect yours if you dont like my idea or whatever like that. People's opinions are different, rare same. I know mostly of % parents wouldnt allow their kids to getting tattoos and pericings under of 18 yrs old. Since my parents wont let me getting my body piercing until 18 yrs old, finally I got them. But one tattoo at 15 yrs old for my christmas gift thats it. I did ask my dad if I can get one more of tattoo when I was 17 yrs old and my dad said no, wait until 18 yrs old since one tattoo is good enough for me when I was under of 18 yrs old, I respect that. People's opinions are different same like I just said.

DeafSCUBA98 said:
I wouldn't let my son to have any piercing on any part of body.. maybe one hole on the ear is fine. but others no thanks.. i'll keep saying no till he turns 18.. then he's on his own.

as for tattoo.. i'll wait till he turns 18.. 18 and up is enough and good.. yet, hope he didn't get any tattoo/piercing that i wish he won't get it.

man, it's my opinion that seems anti-gay comment with ur son.

It's up with u but just ur decide with son.

for me... honestly, I would let my son to get earrings (one or both) when he starts 5 years old or starts Kindergarten. Rest of body piercing will be over 13 years, same with tattoo (depends if he pays with his money but I'm not pays for him though).

I doubt that I would get new babies cuz I'm homosexual though... I would going move to gay village in LA or Long Beach. or even SF.

We decided that 12 is a good age for earings for the girl

and tatoo's they want college money then they can wait until 25 or so .

I think that is so irresponsible of the parents to allow this to take place

Back