Children with body-pieces/tattoos

I know one gal at RIT who has two big holes in her ears. She got one of those stretched piercings. Recently, I saw her without the earrings. Now, she's got a hanging empty loop for her ear. :eek:

Sweet_KJ said:
I thought it was illegal for anyone under 18 to get tattoos. The only way around it, I believe, is that if they did it outside of the shop, or gosh did it prison-style.

Ugh!

My ex's son got a tattoo and he's not even 18. *rme* Same with ex's daughter, she's only 15 and already has her nose, tongue and navel pierced. That's one irresponsible mother she has. (she also even smokes cigarettes, has been since the age of 13 and uses drugs.)

R3na3Blyth3 said:
My ex's son got a tattoo and he's not even 18. *rme* Same with ex's daughter, she's only 15 and already has her nose, tongue and navel pierced. That's one irresponsible mother she has. (she also even smokes cigarettes, has been since the age of 13 and uses drugs.)

EWWWWW! I bet that they are spoiled.

I am not allow my son to have any kind of percing or tattoos till he turns 18 years old. As myself I have four on my left and three on my right. I had my first periced at age 10.

Huh? your not allowing him to take even one before 18 yrs old, yet you already did when your were 10 yrs old? Hmmm

Mama2AFTIV said:
I am not allow my son to have any kind of percing or tattoos till he turns 18 years old. As myself I have four on my left and three on my right. I had my first periced at age 10.

VamPyroX said:
I know one gal at RIT who has two big holes in her ears. She got one of those stretched piercings. Recently, I saw her without the earrings. Now, she's got a hanging empty loop for her ear. :eek:
:barf: eeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

some kids had ear pierce and had tattoo without parent's permission that totally crazy idea!

i had 5 ear piece in each ear and my mom said that enough! i told her i said SO that my choice! but i never had tattoo but im wishes i would have it! because of my dad!

but i would plans have tattoo soon! but i wont tell my mom! but im 23 years old i will become 24 in May but my cousin had tattoo im not sure have more!

if i have kids i cant give my children tattoo till reach 18 or 21 years old to have tattoo that my Rules! if i have girls i can give her ear piece that alright when i was little girls i got ear piece for first time.

Sara Boyce

What do you think about this:

Attachments

• piercing_nut5.jpeg
    piercing_nut5.jpeg
    14.6 KB · Views: 18
  • piercing_nut2.jpeg
    piercing_nut2.jpeg
    88.3 KB · Views: 17
  • piercing_nut4.jpeg
    piercing_nut4.jpeg
    32.8 KB · Views: 18
:thumbd: I think they look gross.

I think tattoos/piercings should be banned. Even ear piercings on males!

I had my ears periced when I was about 3 years old. Now I have 7 in each ears, the first hole is streched and I have my tounge, labret and a tattoo on my back. I got all my pericings and tattoo when I turned 18 but I begged my mom for 2nd hole and cartilige pericing when I was about 11 and I got them. If my daughter wants her ears periced then I will let her but for other pericings and tattoos she's gonna have to wait till she's 18 like I did.

diehardbiker65 said:
Huh? your not allowing him to take even one before 18 yrs old, yet you already did when your were 10 yrs old? Hmmm

I was thinking the same thing.

Brian said:
I think tattoos/piercings should be banned. Even ear piercings on males!
If so, I suggest to put a ban on junk food & fast food industry too, it is much worse and harmful than these simple 'body decoration'. What about cigarettes? Prescription drugs? Mercury pollution?

I am not surprised if there will be a biggest revolt in the American history.

Anyway back to topic, I don't have any tattoo or pierces so I guess I can practice what I preach by telling my future child(ren) to not do that until they are 18 years old or older (tattoos). But about pierces, that's entirely up to my future child(ren). I will find out whenever I have a child to see how it is.

Edit: I like Malfoyish's post better. Here's her comment:
If my daughter wants to pierce her ears...I will allow her to. It does mean that she would have to maintain the cleaning of her ears and keep track of the billion loose earrings she's likely to have all over the place.

Should she approach me asking to get a navel or nipple ring, or something rash like that, I will of course, tell her "absolutely not." But then when she stamps her feet and demands to know why, I'll sit her down and say, "Melissa...how many 20-something, 30-something year old women do you see with navel rings?" She'll have to think long and hard on that one...because I do believe (please do correct me if I am wrong) that most navel piercings are done by teenagers (17-19) and girls in their early twenties. MOst of them get infected or "annoying" and are removed.
I believe I will take Malfoyish's advice about pierces.

I dont think piercing and tattoos should be banned but I however think that there should be some regulation for children. They should wait till they are 16 for piercings, unless they got parents permission and definately wait till they are 19 for tattoos. I have a lot of friends who regret getting their tattoos and want to remove it but they cant due to lack of funding. A person should find the design they want and wait a few years till they get it. A tattoo should refelct who you are as a person.

I do have some piercings. One hole in each of my ears (got those when I was 15) and a nipple piercing (got that when I was 19). I will be getting a tattoo next year for my birthday (been eyeing this cute cetic butterfly design for two years now).

I also think suppling cigaretts to step children, even when you're husband has asked you not to is incredably irresponsible and just plain stupid.

Last edited:
lehaa said:
...I also think suppling cigaretts to step children, even when you're husband has asked you not to is incredably irresponsible and just plain stupid.
In the United States, providing cigarettes to minors is not just stupid, it is ILLEGAL!

it is in Australia to. But some step parents do it to suck up to they're step children.
I myself hate it. No child that lives under my roof is supplied cigaretts or allowed to smoke.

I personally have my ears pierced twice and my belly button pierced. I also have a tattoo on my back.
I think children who want piercings are ok, hey if you change you're mind later you can take them out.
Tattoo's on the other hand need a little more consideration. I think it depends on the maturity of the individual child, the tattoo and where the tattoo is to be done. I still think though a child needs to ba at least 18 b4 they can have any permanent work done.

If suppose my children turns into senior high school... their own decision ain't mine..
If suppose, I kept contuine say NO.. wait until turn 18 yrs old.. probably my child will hide their piecred on their body.. without parent knowledge.. Isn't worth.. Let them go and until my child will realized and change their mind to have removed items on their body.

Just up to your choice decision.. aint' mine.. Just my own children.. yes..

For Junior High school and public school.. I still kept contuine Not allowed piecred.. until turn Senior High school first.. Grade 9 to up..
My daughter asked me, want "DYE PERMANTLY PINK" I told her no.. until Senior High School but i do approved her temporary pink like washable within 2 days gone..
That's simple.

lehaa said:
I also think suppling cigaretts to step children, even when you're husband has asked you not to is incredably irresponsible and just plain stupid.

Hmm..did you mean supplying cigarettes...incredibly...? Sorry, had to correct the spelling...

Anyhow...as for not asking -- I don't know what you're talking about. Good luck with em. :-D

Back