Chick Fil a - thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, I understood what you meant

I am aware of that, which is why I asked the question as a hypothetical. :ty: for answering.

No problem.

WWF? You should call WWE.

No, I was thinking WWF.
wwf_costumes_1.jpg

Not let worry about it.

I just stated my view above, that what you got it now.

Ok that is cool. If what I stated was wrong in some way I would be happy to correct it.

So, should single people have the same rights and privileges as married couples? Or, is that discrimination too?

You will have to elaborate ... a two word question is considered a stalling tactic.

You will have to elaborate ... a two word question is considered a stalling tactic.

if you just simply ask me to elaborate, I would gladly clarify my question. rest of comment was completely uncalled for and it's not conducive to having an intellectual discussion because it clearly shows you are paranoid and bitter.

You asked if single people have the same rights and privileges as married couples..... and I asked - such as? meaning - what rights and privileges that single person doesn't have that married couples do.

I thought my question makes perfect sense but like I said - I would gladly clarify if you simply ask me.

if you just simply ask me to elaborate, I would gladly clarify my question. rest of comment was completely uncalled for and it's not conducive to having an intellectual discussion because it clearly shows you are paranoid and bitter.

You asked if single people have the same rights and privileges as married couples..... and I asked - such as?

meaning - what rights and privileges that single person doesn't have as married couples. I thought my question makes perfect sense but like I said - I would gladly clarify if you simply ask me.

I actually asked two questions. Since single people do not have the same rights as married couples, would this be considered discrimination? That was question number two - you answered both questions with a question. I feel compelled to tell you that answering a question with a question is not answering a question and is a tactic a 5 year old uses.

You asked ... "such as?" which may have made complete sense to you, and only you, and only in your fantasy world does everyone understand you with precise clarity and can read your mind. Asking two word questions is a stall tactic. Pointing that out is not indicative of a paranoid or bitter person. I am awfully sorry that you feel people must be bitter and paranoid when they cannot read your stall tactics for what they are ... um ... I meant two word questions.

I actually asked two questions. Since single people do not have the same rights as married couples, would this be considered discrimination? That was question number two - you answered both questions with a question. I feel compelled to tell you that answering a question with a question is not answering a question and is a tactic a 5 year old uses.

You asked ... "such as?" which may have made complete sense to you, and only you, and only in your fantasy world does everyone understand you with precise clarity and can read your mind. Asking two word questions is a stall tactic. Pointing that out is not indicative of a paranoid or bitter person. I am awfully sorry that you feel people must be bitter and paranoid when they cannot read your stall tactics for what they are ... um ... I meant two word questions.

I'm asking you for a clarification for your question because I don't understand your question.

Specifically what rights and privileges that single person doesn't have that married couples have

voting right? free speech? exactly what???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back