ChicagoBlue...Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a criminal investigation, Derek needs to stay out of it.

Thats fine. all he can do is to check it out. If they can tell him or not that if they cant tell him then we would know. Never hurt to find out little by little you know?

I would check with cops and if they cant tell me then i will respect that.

I've been told that the best way to get information to share with Mark's parents would be via 4101 N. Ravenswood. One of my friends is supposed to go over there. I'm not sure whether they can give out information because of HIPPA rules, but maybe they can pass on information to Mark's parents.

If anything, it's possible that police got hold of Mark's parents.

Has there been any updated about the fire on the news in your city ?
I sorry for your lost , I know you and Mark were good friends . I been feeling
sad all day so this has to be a very hard time for you . My deepest condolences to you .

I was thinking about this too Reba and Jiro , sending all Mark's photos to his family , I am sure this would mean a lot to them . Mark was a very dear man and I only hope he knew that he has friends here.

if people want... they can just write letters about how they feel about Mark and how he has touched their lives as well as include a link to Mark's online photography or print out your favorite photos that he took.

It's a criminal investigation, Derek needs to stay out of it.
He has a right to know what happened to his friend. There is nothing wrong with inquiring about Mark's death.

Has there been any updated about the fire on the news in your city ?
I sorry for your lost , I know you and Mark were good friends . I been feeling
sad all day so this has to be a very hard time for you . My deepest condolences to you .

I've not found any updates. I'm not sure what else I can do here. I know a lot of people were curious about Mark. I feel like they needed to know.

I've not found any updates. I'm not sure what else I can do here. I know a lot of people were curious about Mark. I feel like they needed to know.

don't worry about it. you've already done so much. now this is a time to mourn and reflect.

Apparently, they do know that it was him.

don't worry about it. you've already done so much. now this is a time to mourn and reflect.

Derek,

Thank you for your time to inform all of us. It was a shocking news. Like Jiro said, take your time to think about him or anything or hang out here on AD. hopefully all of us will learn more about his news.

this is awful news mark often pm me. I so upset young man died he looking forward to the move so much.i know we don't meet in flesh but we can all still be friends and he was mine..RIP dear mark

Hey Derek, I contacted the Medical Examiners office and they said someone will get back to me. Not sure if they will but I am hoping they do.

Hey Derek, I contacted the Medical Examiners office and they said someone will get back to me. Not sure if they will but I am hoping they do.

Thank you for doing that. Hopefully someone will get back to you.

Derek,

Thank you for your time to inform all of us. It was a shocking news. Like Jiro said, take your time to think about him or anything or hang out here on AD. hopefully all of us will learn more about his news.

I'm looking forward just like everyone else to find more about what actually happened if possible.

He can still try to talk to Mark's parents if he want to , only if the parents want to of course.

Yes. He can. Ultimately, the police are going to be the only source with the answers. I'm sure they are handling it and will announce what they find.

Newspapers and news outlets usually get the facts wrong.

I was not " curious ' about Mark . I liked Mark and I hated the way hated people bullied him all the time . Mark was a good man and harmed no one, we'll have some of our own quirks and we should not be bulled to death b/c of it.

I was not " curious ' about Mark . I liked Mark and I hated the way hated people bullied him all the time . Mark was a good man and harmed no one, we'll have some of our own quirks and we should not be bulled to death b/c of it.

I believe Derek meant we were curious as to why Mark "was missing" and then after hearing of his death, we're curious as to what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back