Check this video about AllDeaf.com

He's just a pathetic "kid" to do that vlogs! :rl:

by Secretblend

I just saw the video. He didn't explain why alldeaf.com needs to be trashed. Well, that is one minute of my time wasted.

OK I understand he was Banned from AD. But I can't help to wonder, What was he exactly banned for?

Now I know he has a negative attitude, but just wondering.

by Secretblend

OK I understand he was Banned from AD. But I can't help to wonder, What was he exactly banned for?

Now I know he has a negative attitude, but just wondering.

From what I've seen, he created a thread way back about his ex wife, he even posted her home address on a public forum here at AD, It might be the reason of why he was banned I assume. :dunno:

It's against the rules of AD to post anyone's home address on a public forum.

this catch my attention...

uhh.. :ugh3::eek3: um, dokey okay. O_o

If he dont likes the AllDeaf, then why did he join here at the first place? :roll:

He doesn't like AD (maybe someone hurt his feelings?) so he
1) cuts out cardboard and makes sign
2) gets camera before the trash can with proper focus etc
3) puts his sign on the trash can
4) thinks about his weird speech about ASL and AD
5) films
6) post on YouTube
7) probably watches his video on YouTube again and again....................

He needs a hobby.

And what does he mean about ASL (other video)? He makes no sense to me.

<<ASL>> :run::run::run::run::run::run:

:laugh2:

??Why does his website link to the MySpace page of a 25 year old woman?? Completely :confused:

He doesn't like AD (maybe someone hurt his feelings?) so he
1) cuts out cardboard and makes sign
2) gets camera before the trash can with proper focus etc
3) puts his sign on the trash can
4) thinks about his weird speech about ASL and AD
5) films
6) post on YouTube
7) probably watches his video on YouTube again and again....................

He needs a hobby.

And what does he mean about ASL (other video)? He makes no sense to me.

<<ASL>>

:run::run::run::run::run::run:

:laugh2:

??Why does his website link to the MySpace page of a 25 year old woman?? Completely :confused:

Join the club! I didn't understand his problem either..

LOL! Yeah, don't worry about him. ;) At the least, we have amazing friends here (AllDeaf). :D:D

He never ceases to amaze me. I cannot believe a man of his age that supposedly calls himself a 'Deaf Leader' would act so immature. Unfortunately for him, he has no true leadership skills. He needs to move on, and so do we. :)

it is funny to see "ooh!" I was like okay.. bye.. see you around but glad I didn't met him in person anyway.

I understand that he have different thinking but I don't see any his support to be "DEAF LEADER" or I will horrific if any DEAF are clone be like him. I will jump on rocket and launch to MARS. So I will be okay as long we aren't lost marble like him but I have see worse..

Speaking of WORSE.. it would be interesting vote on Deaf people who is worse on EARTH.. like People Magazine.. heh...

At least, I don't have to read his comment being leash on us for silly thing.

At the end of this situation -- we can see a lot of disgust from us, about this guy. Nevertheless, in the end, alldeaf is the world to us, and is better than what the guy has to say about it. Alldeaf is the best place for us to interact and all. To hell with him. ;)

At the end of this situation -- we can see a lot of disgust from us, about this guy. Nevertheless, in the end, alldeaf is the world to us, and is better than what the guy has to say about it. Alldeaf is the best place for us to interact and all. To hell with him. ;)

You got that right!!

I don't understand the video, because sign language is alien to me. But from the comments that I have read, it sounds like he should start his own sect. :)

Simply put--here's a math equation..do the math. Heh. :cool:

(Holding a grudge + broke a few rules) + banishment = video(s) rants

Any questions?? I didn't think so.

~RR

Back