Check this video about AllDeaf.com

Oh, boy...I am hopin' that Alex will SEE to that.

I can see that this person in video is a very bitter person. He is not happy with his life.

Remember this famous quote : " What you sow, you shall reap " :)

He is just being stupid with alldeaf.com -- there is a lot of living humans who loves alldeaf -- it is a real forum where you can interact with other deaf people around the world. RME on that guy anyway -

I haven't seen that vlog but I have seen Nesmuth's other vlogs on YouTube. I found him to be very immature although I never have met him in person.

Immature and paranoid. He is one of those that is best ignored.

I've seen it before, that's a banned ADer who goes by the name Nesmuth.

:laugh2:

Well He asked for it..

Rest of AD'ers who happy be here but him? *He's losing his marbles*

That is fucking idiot video!!! He asked for it to be banned sooo bye bye!

well that what he deserve to get himself banned and being so immature and he even trashed alldeaf with all the nonsense threads on every subforums scoffs

since he got banned we have been in peace

Yeah, I saw this video before. He tried to revenge against Alldeaf after they banned him here. I agree about he being too bitterness. Too bad for him!

I think I remmy he talked against his ex-wife and posted here with information with his ex-wife's name and phone nbr here before they banned him here.

Oh well...

I am glad that he is banned. In that video about the deaf girl with the CIs talking, he posted comments saying that ASL hurts deaf people. Doesnt make sense!

I just saw the video. He didn't explain why alldeaf.com needs to be trashed. Well, that is one minute of my time wasted.

Yep I saw this video before.. he's being such a baby.

I just watched the other video. Now it makes sense of why he wants to trash alldeaf.com. However, his views is ridiculous. Having your own sign and expecting others to understand it. It's like writing your own book in your own language and expecting others to understand it. That is impossible. Gotta have same signs or language across the board for everybody to be able to read and understand and most of all.. communicate with each other. That is impossible if everybody has their own language that they came up with on their own.

Back