Check this video about AllDeaf.com

I have idea..

make video..

take out the alldeaf.com sign from the trash..
then..
shredded it into recycle..
a new sign with nice looking alldeaf.com..

say.. we forgive and forget.. new begin.. we move on.. :D

.. say.. we forgive and forget.. new begin.. we move on.. :D

Amen :)

The saying is love your enemies, do good to those who hate you. Even if Richard hates alldeaf, we should forgive all that he says and love him even if he isn't a good person. After all what good would that do if we stay mad at him.

Amen :)

The saying is love your enemies, do good to those who hate you. Even if Richard hates alldeaf, we should forgive all that he says and love him even if he isn't a good person. After all what good would that do if we stay mad at him.

:fruit: amen! hehe

I am new to this video and I did not know he was banned from AllDeaf. I have a feeling maybe he was trying to tell us that he was not happy to learn that there were hearing people and hard of hearing on the forums. He thinks that everyone of us Deaf like him. Maybe that is why he threw the sign in the garbage can. He does not understand why Alex put ALLDEAF.COM when there should be only Deaf people on the forum, period. He look like he was very disappointed about it, not hate AllDeaf. The thing is we all welcome hearing parents or people who are interest in the Deaf community or Deaf culture so that they can learn from us. We are suppose to be the teachers to them because we have experience of what is like to be deaf. They need our help. The guy in the video does not understand anything about helping the hearing people and hard of hearing. That is too bad that he is not happy about it and got banned because of his unhappiness and negative feelings about it. I could understand what all the ADers feel and would like to have peace and no more hassle from him. That is sad, but it is good he had to go. :sadwave:

Wow, I have no idea what s going on! but He is such idiot! forgive me...He NEED grow-up and need move on.. whatever if he like it or not.. MOVE ON!

But, He is NOT going stop us!

:afro:

M-

*shrugs* He calls himself a deaf leader? That's a joke, seriously.

Would a leader hold a grudge and go against anyone? Sure, maybe some people do but come on, a respected leader would have progressed better than this and also to see past this.

He can rant all he want because he's showing his true colors. People will see who he really is.

Some people on here have treated others very badly so I can understand his frustrations.

Back