Cat Explosion

Originally posted by Alex
:lol:
what kind os that cat ? oh by the way, my cats isn't cooperate with me as i was tried to take pix of both of them together with me but they refuse to get along with each other cuz they are mad at each other for having me round !! arrgghhh so i have to work on it to get them together damn them ! lol

Wow, what a lot of cute cats/kittens we have here! However, I killed a cat this morning... I guess I need to curb that masturbation addiction of mine!

I'm totally a cat lover!!!

Cats Champsss!!!

have 2 cats at home!

here's pic of them..

Attachments

• cometphantom.gif
    cometphantom.gif
    24.2 KB · Views: 38
*\0 -- a major lover of cats! I like dogs, too...but I love cats more! :lol: (they don't smell and they clean themselves properly whilst dogs smell and don't give a shit about cleaning themselves, ugh)

I've always had kittens/cats all my life -- had a total of 14 cats at one point! Yes, seriously! I was like 8 or 9 years old...at least a couple years before I went to boarding school.
I had 7 cats for 8 years before I moved to Australia in '98...they all eventually disappeared within the year I left. :( :madfawk: at the local town district. They took my cats because neighbours were complaining at how many cats I had. My Mum was looking after them and was so heartbroken about it. I miss my Sobriety, Halloween, Marlena, Billie, Mink, Mickie, Spottie. 6 were mine and 1 was Java's, I was looking after Billie for Java as she was out of town at the time.

Last edited:
Here's my version of cat explosion.

kittybomb.gif

:dunno:

:laugh2::laugh2: i know it is SO old but love this gif!

I heard rumor when I was in middle school and someone in high school (I can't tell name because of AD's policy) he put kitten in microwave then few mins later kitten's body exploded. :shock:

Geez!

I was almost afraid to open this topic. Fearing what the "cat explosion" may be.

Ended up being a cute thread. :giggle:

As for the cat in the microwave. That is gross.

Back