Cat Explosion

MEOW. I prefer cats over dogs. Maybe because cats are easier to take care of. And cats, to me, are lovable.

Here are my roomate's and my cats:

Spanky1.jpg

Here is Spanky, our boy.

patches1.jpg

Here is our fat bitch, patches. Always eating, and always begging for more food.

I HATE CATS!! :( I rather dogs. They r more activate, loveable, fun to train, but cats.................. dumbass. hehe

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
It seems like there is so many cats here it is hard to get them straight.........I am the original cat here!!! ;)

any cats or cat lovers here just sign in!!!

MEOW!!

Meow, YEOW!!!! Please don't step on my tail!! Grr. :lick tail to make it better: ;)

i'm catonic about cats... lol. i got a new kitten. his name's bishop :)

bishopgrass.gif

isn't he just adorable? lol :wiggle:

bishopsun.gif

Last edited:
INNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have two cats here !! i will post two cats of mine later tonight !!! smile !!

I love cats cuz I grew up in my life to see lot of cats around me and one or 2 time a dog. so Most of time, I do love cats.

here is picture of my sweet ,moonlight,cat.

Attachments

• moonlightonlap.jpg
    moonlightonlap.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 78
:wave: Hi CompLicated!! :D I'll PM you and tell you who I am ;) Your kitten is sooo cute and I like the pics you took.

My cat's name is Peachy since she has soft long hair -- color: white, grey, and orange. How we get her? Baby Kitty was on our doorstep 6 months ago when my boyfriend was about to exit to leave the house to go somewhere and saw kitty sitting on our step by the door meowing (awww) so my boyfriend bought her in. Since my boyfriend knows that I am cat lover, sweet isn't he? ;)

shoot, I forget to bring my digital camer while visit my neices. I saw her cat - look funny!

Originally posted by Fly Free
\o *raising hand* im an owner of TWO cats *meow meow* but do call Funnybebe78 "Purrs" -- shes the famous cat in the AOL chatroom hence my calling her "Purrs" :D

>^..^< *purrrrring* MEOW!!!!! *waving paw* hehe

:laugh2: dang... yup yup my nickname is purrs, and more to come ;)

Hey I wouldnt be your guard if I hate cats babyphat. So you know im in. :bowdown:

To be honest with u, before I hated CATS but now I love them to death bec my roommate has a cat, she is sooo cute... will take a pic of her someday and show it to u all :) But most of the time I love DOGS than CATS but they both are animals and I don't like to be mean to cats that's why I just accept cats. I sometimes get allgeries if I havent been around cats for a long time but now I am fine because I am used to cats now. Peeky (my roommate's cat) kept sitting on my lap and purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs on me when I pet them shessh!!!!! Cute HUH???

I am glad to see many cat lovers here......nods head........

I shall be known to you all as the CAT QUEEN......

purrr purrr purrrrrrrrrrrrrr meow meow MEOW!!!!

Cats RULE!!!

Back